WriterKidWhiz

Intro: "My name is Sophie and I enjoy writing and reading. I have a dog who's name is Max (he's a Toy Poodle,) a twin sister named, Susan, and a baby sister named Stephanie."

1) Where did your love of writing come from?

"My love of writing came from inspirations from books. I read a lot of books, and then ideas just came to my head and I wanted to write one. At first, I gave up on a lot of books I made, but now that I'm all grown up and mature, I am currently continuing my book The Kiss List."

2) If you were given the opportunity to form a book club with your favorite authors of all time, which writers would you want to become a part of the club?

"If I had an opportunity to form my own book club with my favourite authors in it, I would choose my all time favourite author, Dan Gutman. I would also invite Merissa Meyer and of course, Veronica Roth."

3) If you were to watch one of your books turn into a movie, which would you choose? Or would you rather keep it stayed as a book?

"If I were to pick my favourite book to be turned into a movie, I would LOVE The Lunar Chronicles to be turned into a movie. I love that book and highly recommend it to teens. :)"

4) What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

"JK Rowling. Although I don't enjoy reading Harry Potter, it seems as if she has a lot of talent and will give great advice in life. :)"

5) Do you have a favorite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

"A favourite character that I have written in The Kiss List is Jane. I love her enthusiastic personality and how she doesn't pick fights. She's special because she is just so adorable and funny."

6) What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? And how do you overcome it?

"The hardest thing about writing, to me, is continuing your book. I overcome it by taking a short break before continuing, in the middle I take another short break and continue writing it until I finish the chapter. In my free time, I write my book for as long as I could."

7) If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?

"f I were the original author if any book, it would be Harry Potter. I want to know the feeling of having so much fans and lots of people reading my book. I would like to donate to charity and spoil my loving parents with the money I earn."

8) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, that you would like to share with us?

"I have two advices that are equally the best. :)

1. My teachers always told me this: "Never give up, no matter how long it will take."

2. My current teacher told me this: "Having a high EQ (Emotional Quotient) is better than having a high IQ (Intelligence Quotient.)"

-

-

-

Wow! Thank you WriterKidWhiz for a brilliant interview, I hope you enjoyed it! To all the readers, don't forget to check out Sophie's amazing books!