@ArnoldKumar

Intro: Well, my name is Arnold Kumar(real name). I'm an Indian. And yes one of the most important thing about about me is........I AM A MARVEL FaN✊

1. What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?

"Well, I'm inspired by authors such as Issac Asimov (Scifi) and J. K Rowling (fantasy)."

2. Out of all of the characters you have written and created, which is the most like you and why?

"My fantasy/adventure novel's character "Benjamin "Ben" Roland, the protagonist of The Land of lost Kingdom ASDRAK". He is a character who has a past similar to me. You can say that I was very much like him. The reason is the bond between a father and son."

3. What inspired you to begin writing?

"Well, stories and legends by great authors that I got to read in my English book at school inspired me to write stories. I was overwhelmed by the great world that brilliant writers has managed to create by their imaginations and creative ideas."

4. What is your favourite thing about the writing process?

"My favourite thing is that when I am writing a story, I feel like I'm there present in my own created world. As the story progresses I can feel the character's emotions."

5. Would you rather be in a real-life version of Avengers or a real-life version of Lord of the Rings?

"I would be both(I guess..)"

6. Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? How long does it usually last?

"Yeah, I did experienced it. Well, when I'm stressed or busy in my day-to-day life, I find it really difficult to write because of tensions and also due to no creative ideas in my mind. But once all of them are gone. All my creative ideas starts to reappear in my mind again."

7. Some writers create a bubble around themselves until they're finished with their project – how true is that in your case?

"Well, I don't know if what the term "bubble" means here to you. Can you be more precise?"

8. Do you enjoy theatre? Would you ever like one of your stories to be turned into a play?

"Yes, I do like theatrical plays. Well yeah why not!? I'll be very much happy if my stories are accepted in plays. (But I also want it to be made into shows and movies too)."