Episode 52- The I love yous

----------------------------------------

It was the next morning after Joe had done his hood business for the last time and burned all his belongings that he went over to Demi's house to beg for forgiveness. He figured if he burnt all the belongings he had as the hood then there weren't any way the police would be able to find any evidence that he was who they originally thought. He will admit in a way he will miss being the hood, able to put this uniform on and hide away from everyone. He liked the feeling of being another person, he had enough of who he was but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

"Come in." Demi says simply holding the door open for him in which he walks through, he can't deny how nervous he was. He couldn't even read her expression to put his mind at peace, he hoped the news was good.

"How are Raine and Jayden?" Joe questions as they talk a seat.

"Raine is still asleep, she had a bad dream and kept us up most of the night. Jayden is awake upstairs." Demi explains Joe being able to hear Jayden cooing through the baby monitor, he couldn't help but smile. It wasn't often he was awake.

"Look about this hood thing, I quit last night." Joe says cutting to why he was here.

"Good to hear but you know the police will still be after you until they catch the guy?" Demi questions "And who on earth went out the night you where in jail?"

"It was Colton, they wanted to get me out. I cleared the book of the names, the last guy died last night and I dressed him up in my clothes. The police will think the hood got killed by his own Arrows." Joe explains Demi sighing slightly.

"Good plan." She mumbles.

"Daniel came up with it, I promise Demi I won't pull a stunt like this. I guess when I came back I wasn't very right in the head, I'm thinking about going to a counsellor and getting everything off my head. It will help me be a better person and most importantly a better father." Joe admitted Demi not helping but smile looking up at him.

"Your already a great father Joe, you just need to think about settling down a little more. Be a real normal man, work and then come home to your children." Demi states Joe nodding his head.

"That's the plan, if you will let me back into your life." Joe says looking at her, Demi cracks a small smile grabbing hold of his hand.

"You can be stupid at times Joe," Demi begins. "Did I ever call it off?" She inquires Joe laughing slightly shaking his head.

"I just thought that you might not want me around the kids that's all." Joe confesses.

"I know you wouldn't hurt them, your great with them." Demi says leaning up pecking his lips leaving a smile on his lips.

"I love you." Joe whispers.

"I love you too." Demi replies kissing him back when his lips were pressed against hers, it didn't take long for Joe to deepen the kiss pulling her closer towards him. He knew this could lead to more than a kiss but he wouldn't allow it, not after she had given birth less than a week ago. He didn't want to rush her into anything but he could feel himself want her more and more as the kiss went along it now led to the use of tongues. He pulled away before anything else happened keeping close to her face as they both try and catch their breath again.

"Man I wish you still had that uniform." Demi mumbles making him laugh pulling away a little more but lifting her up pulling her down onto his lap as his arms lace around her waist. Demi smiles laying her head on his head beginning to listen to his heartbeat which was getting steadier and steadier with every breath he took in.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers in her ear.

"Thank you, I should go make breakfast. Raine will be up soon." Demi says.

"No, I wanna cuddle." Joe says making her giggle relaxing again in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments!