Episode 50- Advice

-----------------------------------------------

Joe and Demi woke up at three in the morning the next day hearing Jayden crying out for them. Demi sits up leaning into the bassinet picking up Jayden who calmed down just a little bit when he sensed his mother was around. Demi lifts her shirt up allowing the newborn baby to feed of his mother as Joe sits up in bed ready to help her if  she needed it.

"Could you grab me a diaper?" Demi questions Joe not saying anything but getting out of the bed going into the drawer grabbing her a diaper and some cream so his skin wouldn't irritated. Once Jayden finished feeding Demi held him back in her arms again the young boy still whimpering slightly as she pulls down her shirt.

"I'll change his diaper, you settle sown again." Joe states slowly taking him off her. Demi smiles pecking his lips before laying her head down but she can't help but watch her boyfriend changing her sons diaper. He was slow but he managed to do it by himself remembering what the nurses had showed him at the hospital while Demi was asleep. Soon enough all three of them were asleep again hopefully for another good couple of hours.

Joe woke up at around seven later on looking to his side to see Demi still fast asleep Jayden awake whimpering in the bassinet. He gets out of bed as quickly but carefully as he could bringing Jayden up in his arms before leaving the room to give Demi a well needed rest. She had pumped some milk the night before so Joe could just feed him them if needed. He just wanted Demi to rest. He changes the newborn's diaper again before laying him in the crib. Joe then begins making breakfast knowing Raine would be soon.

"Where's mommy?" Raine questions as she walks into the kitchen.

"She's still sleeping so leave her, we'll have breakfast then I'll watch TV with you okay?" Joe questions Raine nodding her head sitting up on the island.

"Here's daddy!" Joe hears as he walks down the stairs into his hideout. He can't help but laugh when he sees Daniel, Colton and Zoey in the place that only he should know about. He knew what they were going to do and what they were doing down here when the nightclub was running upstairs by a hired co-owner who was one of Joe's old friends.

"Shut up." Joe says walking over to the desk where he makes his arrows beginning to make a couple, make them sharp.

"You're going out?" Daniel guesses Joe nodding his head gently.

"Only for a couple of hours, then I'm off back to Demi's house." Joe states.

"How is Jayden?" Zoey questions.

"He seems to be doing okay, he woke up four times last night but I took him downstairs with me early this morning so Demi could have a longer rest." Joe explains.

"You should move in together, wouldn't it be easier?" Colton questions Joe shrugging his shoulders not knowing whether it would make things better. He would be around all the time and he would be able to help Demi would with Raine and Jayden a lot more but he didn't really want to leave home, he doesn't want to leave his mother.

"I'll think about it," Joe begins. "Can you help me out?" Joe inquires.

"If it's anything to do with your evil twin then no." Daniel states Joe raising his eyebrow wondering what he meant by that.

"The hood?" Joe questions Daniel nodding his head. "Come on, please help."

"Joe it's a horrible thing you're doing with that outfit  and we want none of it." Zoey argues Joe sighing shrugging his shoulders. What they didn't know was he wanted help with quitting the hood, he had one name to cross off and then that would be it.

"I guess I'll ask Demi then." Joe announced leaving the room all together with his uniform.

---------------------------------------------- 

comments!