Episode 35- Baby.

--------------------------------------------------------

Joe squeezes her hand tighter when he feels her tense up to reassure her Demi looking up at him giving him a thankful smile. They both wonder over to the couch taking a seat on the couch next to one another neither of them speaking just enjoying watching their daughter talk to her Grandmother about school which she seemed to really enjoy.

"She's so much like you." Joe whispers in her ear making Demi smile slightly.

"How so?" Demi whispers back.

"You both get really excited about something that you have to tell everyone and when you do there's interrupting." Joe explains in her ear Demi laughing slightly knowing it was true. Her parents had told her about it before when they could finally get a word in. They continue watching Raine for a couple of minutes until she stops and Denise can finally speak.

"That's great Raine! Seems like you have loads of friends!" Denise exclaims. "How are you Demi?" She questions.

"I'm good thanks." Demi says a smile on her face.

"Mom we actually have something to tell you." Joe states Denise looking at them trying to read their expression which she couldn't. Joe seemed so serious when he just said that as if it was going to be life changing. It was extremely life changing.

"What is it?" Denise questions curious, Demi stands up taking the picture of her sonogram out of her back pocket before handing her it.

"Demi is pregnant, thirteen weeks along." Joe states Denise can't help but smile looking down at the piece of paper in her hand which had her Grandchild on. She would be able to watch this on grow up, she would be able to watch how good of a father Joe will be to his son or daughter but she was most looking forward to seeing them as a happy family. All she's ever wanted from her kids is to be happy and she doesn't care how they get that.

"That's great guys!" Denise exclaims hugging them both handing Demi the picture back, next thing they knew Raine had left the room the door slamming behind her. They all look at the door Demi sighing as Joe stands up.

"I'll go see her." Joe states but Demi grabs his hand pulling him back down so he's sitting down again, she wanted to see her daughter and see what was wrong with her.

"I'll go, you stay in the house." Demi demands Joe groaning, she can't help but laugh as she leaves the room leaving Joe alone with his mother. The only positive Denise could see with Joe's punishment would be that he was forced to stay home, she could spend a lot more time with him. They need to realise as well that Joe could still easily go to jail, if this hooded guy doesn't go out and kill someone then the police presume Joe is him.

"I hope she's okay." Joe says through a sigh, he isn't going to lie, he wishes he was there to comfort her, she's his little girl and he's missed six years of her live already.

"I'm sure she will be okay Joe, a baby is a massive change for a child especially when it's just been her for six years." Denise explains.

"How did I react when Nick came?" Joe questions smiling slightly.

"You really didn't like him," Denise says through a laugh. "I caught you sticking stamps on him one day wanting to mail him off." Joe laughs shaking his head.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me, I was only two!" Joe defends making her laugh again. 

"You should have seen how Bella reacted when she found out you were a boy, she was adamant that she was having a sister so when you were born I'm sure you ruined her life." Denise jokes Joe laughing again. He won't deny how much he had missed his family on the island, just wishing he was home with them in his warm house, having a meal that his mother had taken the time to cook. That was the one thing he did miss, his family. Not the internet or technology, that was the last thing on his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!