Episode 25- Thank You

-----------------------------------------

Joe sighs when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket knowing it will be Daniel again trying to convince him to come home. He just revealed his main secret to him, the fact that he can't be killed and he thought that would have pushed him off his back a little bit but it doesn't seem to have worked. He ignores the buzzing in his pocket continuing to do his business shooting down plenty of men getting what he came here for over with. When he checks his phone he wishes that he would have checked before.

Joe rushes down into his lair not long later seeing Daniel pacing around his lair biting on his finger nails. Joe was on the verge of crying after hearing the news that Demi and Raine had been kidnapped from their home not long ago. Daniel had picked up a phone call at the Jonas' house being thankful that he picked up rather than one of the other family members because they were after Joe clearly knowing that he is the hooded guy that has been going around. He was quick to try and call Joe but he hadn't picked up so he just sent him a text.

"Please explain on the way?" Joe questions as they rush back up the steps.

"Of course, I was just at the home and the phone rang. I picked it up and they asked for you when I said you weren't in they asked me to pass on a message." Daniel explains.

"And what did they say?" He questions as they both hop onto Joe's motorbike.

"Just that if you wanted your girlfriend and daughter back you have to go to this address and to come alone, I'll wait outside." He says handing him a piece of paper, Joe looks down at it reading the address instantly knowing where he's going. They both slide a helmet over their heads Daniel holding onto the bike securely never really rode on before, Joe soon sets off  in attempt to save his loved ones. His girls.

Joe pulls up outside a abandoned warehouse in the roughest parts of the city not long later. He looks at the building seeing holes in the side of the building, the garden was overgrown with litter forming a small pond in the corner of the fenced area. The garden looked desperate for another life form to wonder through.

"I'll wait out here, good luck." Daniel says patting him on the back gently leaning against the bike. Joe smiles slightly knowing that Daniel is slowing coming around him being who he is, the only person who has. Even his family wish he would act like he was when he was back with them seven years ago. The truth is he isn't the same person.

"If I can get to them I'll send Demi and Raine out to you, here's some money for a taxi, just send them home straight away." Joe states handing him some cash. Daniel nods his head showing him that he understands. Joe takes a deep breath pulling his hood further up his head. He then wonders into the building coming through the weak roof. His eyes instantly lock onto Demi Raine being next to her looking as if she's knocked out.

"Help!" Demi screams tears rolling down her cheeks not really agreeing with what this hooded guy is doing but she'd do anything to get at least Raine out of here so she can be safe. She shouldn't go through any of this at the age of six, she needs to be home in bed right now not knocked out because of some guys holding a rag over her mouth. Joe looks around seeing nobody else around so he takes that advantage to rush over.  "T-thank you." Demi stutters as Demi begins undoing the ropes which are then tied to the chair.

"Go outside, my friend will be waiting for you to take you home in a taxi." Joe says trying to hide the sound of his voice as much as he can. Demi nods her head taking Raine up in her arms after checking whether she is okay.

"Thank you again." Demi says rushing out. Only when she was out he heard a voice.

"Well done Jonas." He turns around his bow and arrow in his hand ready to shoot if he has to.

---------------------------------------------------

I'll do this story when I get back off holiday with my family.