Episode 13- 'Babysitter'

Morning :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe wonders up the stoned steps the next day after visiting what will be his new nightclub, figuring out where everything is going and what the layout will be is proving difficult. He closes the door behind him making his way into the living room where he can hear his mother talk to who he presumes being his step father. Only when he's stood in the door way he realises it isn't his step father. His gaze goes onto a man probably mid twenties in a smart suit which shows off his abs brilliantly. He has a small amount of copper hair on the top of his hair showing of his emerald green eyes as they glow at him. Joe had never been good meeting new people, if anything being stuck on that island has made it worse.

"Joseph come sit down," Denise demands in a kind voice. Joe sighs taking a seat next to his mother but as far away from the guy as possible. Denise takes hold of his hand Joe enjoying that little bit more comfort. "This is Daniel, he will follow you around make sure you don't get into anymore trouble." Denise explains ready for the fight to come from her son.

"I don't need a babysitter." Joe grumbles. 

"Don't think of it like that, I just don't want you to go through what you did yesterday again." Denise explains again hoping that Joe will warm up to the idea.

"Fine whatever," Joe states standing up. "I'm off to Demi's house, she called this morning." Joe states before walking out the room soon seeing Daniel following him. He sits in the car beginning to wonder how he is going to be the hood as well as having this guy following him around. He can fight his own battles but his mother doesn't know that. He begins staring at Daniel in hope that it will scare him away, Daniel just looks over at him.

"I know you probably don't like me following you but just look at the positives." Daniel states not really caring how arrogant Joe is being. He's heard what he has been through so he doesn't expect any less from him.

"And what are they?" Joe questions not even thinking about one.

"You'll have to give me time to think about that one." He states Joe just rolling his eyes in the back of his head hoping his brother and sister have to go through the same thing. He can see already Nick becoming best friends with his.

Joe kisses Demi's head before walking into the house which she held the door open for him to come in a bit confused that Daniel is with him but she lets him in too. She leads Joe into the living room where Raine is watching TV or were until she saw Joe, she gets up running over into his arms. Joe smiles picking her up so legs wrap around his waist.

"Hey Raine." Joe greets kissing the top of her head before putting her down on her feet. Raine grabs his hand leading him to the couch pushing him down making him chuckle as she climbs on his lap so she can have a cuddle. 

"You want a drink?" Demi questions Joe shaking his head.

"I'm fine thanks, this is Daniel my babysitter." Joe states making Daniel roll his eyes.

"His mom hired me to protect him." He explains and Demi nods offering him a seat, they all sit down and begin engaging into a conversation while Raine carries on watching TV as she's cuddled up to her father. Demi can't help but smile at the sight knowing that Joe will make a great father to her daughter. She just wishes they could be more of a family.

"What actually happened yesterday?" Demi questions.

"Me and Nick just got shot and knocked out, I woke up tied to a chair. They started torturing me into telling them something about I didn't even know until that hooded guy came in and shot them all." Joe explains. Nobody would know any difference, the only people there were the two dead guys and Nick who was out the whole time.

"I can't decide whether I liked this hooded guy or not." Demi states Joe not helping but smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments for next one :)