Episode 30- CCTV

I haven't read through it so there may be some mistakes. 

----------------------------------------------------

Joe takes a seat in the interrogation room trying to figure out how they have figured him out already, he knew it would probably happen so he has an idea already to get himself out of this depending which way the law bends for him. He could go straight to prison but the proof they have already may not be enough to prosecute him so he may be let off. He rubs his wrists when Craig, one of the police officers take the handcuffs off him.

"This is being recorded, anything you say will be used in court." He says taking his own seat, Joe sighs nodding his head.

"One question," Joe states Craig nodding his head. "Does my mom know I'm here yet?" He questions knowing how worried she would be, he told Colin not to call her yet. He just doesn't want her finding out yet, not until he knows exactly what's going on.

"No, I could get someone to phone home if you'd like?" He questions himself Joe shaking his head. "Okay would you care to tell me where you were last night at approximately eleven?" He inquires Joe pretending to re-trace his steps on where he was.

"I was upstairs at home in my bed reading. I spent the day with my girlfriend and daughter so I decided to spend some time with my family." Joe explains.

"Then why do we have this footage of you at just gone eleven?" He inquires pressing the button the remote controls for the video to play. It was a familiar place of where he was last night. He rushed up the stairs going in a bin collecting the uniform he wears as the hood continuing to go upstairs. Joe sighs knowing this is going to be tough to get out of.

Demi was sat in her office sorting through paperwork but she had a painful look on her face, she's been having terrible cramps and has been feeling nauseous all day. She can't help but think she has eaten something bad last night when she ate out with Raine and Joe. It was hard to concentrate on her paperwork with the feeling of her wanting to throw up. She was distracted from her thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." She says loud enough for them to hear. The door soon opens revealing one of her work colleagues, they get along but they haven't really spoke a whole lot since she started working here which makes her wonder what she wants.

"Your boyfriend is called Joe Jonas right?" Shannon questions.

"Yeah why?" Demi questions standing up placing some paperwork in the steel drawers behind her, Shannon gulps slightly knowing that she hasn't heard yet.

"I've been asked to do a court case on him." She states after closing the door behind her. Demi turns around quickly her eyebrows raised.

"What about?" She questions looking at a picture of her with Joe and Raine from a month or two ago wanting to smile but she couldn't not knowing what Joe has done or hopefully what he was accused of doing. She knew he wouldn't hurt a fly, not after what he's been through.

"The police found evidence that he is the hooded guy." She states Demi's eyes widening.

"Thanks for telling me Shannon, could you possibly keep me updated?" Demi questions Shannon nodding her head they say their goodbye before Shannon leaves. The situation just made Demi's nausea worse, she felt like she was going to be sick now but she pushes it away just really wanting to go see Joe and question him herself on why they would even think he was this hooded guy. The hooded guy who saved her and Raine that time a couple of nights ago, she just wanted a normal life but she knew that wasn't going to happen. She leaves her office making her way over to the police station which was only just around the corner.

"Can I speak with Joe Jonas?" Demi questions holding her badge up to say she was a lawyer.

"Sure I'll take you through." She says leading her through to the cell areas unlocking the door to the cell Joe was in closing it and locking it behind her once she was in.

--------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!