Episode 10- Nightclub

Joe wonders through his house a wide smile spread along his face. He had just gotten back after seeing his daughter for the first time, he just can't believe how amazing she is. He just wants to spend the rest of his life with her knowing he had already missed six years of it, he wishes he could stay with her now but Demi has to go to work and he knows his family will be wondering where he is again. Joe makes his way through the door the smile leaving his face when he sees a bunch of suitcases in the hallway and chattering coming from the living room.

"Joseph is that you?!" He hears taking a deep breath before entering the living room.

"Yeah it's me, I'll be back in a minute." Joe states about to walk out and upstairs.

"Where you going? Come meet Colin." She states Joe shaking his head.

"I will in a minute, I need a shower." He states rushes out and up the stairs before they could say another word. He strips out of his clothes climbing into the shower just wanting to think about everything that has happened over the last week. This time last year he was still on the island starting to go crazy from no socialisation. He was then determined to get off and find his family again. He's thankful he is back but to him everything has changed, some for a better life but some worse. He doesn't think Colin will be a bad guy but he just doesn't like the idea of replacing his father figure to someone else other than his real dad.

"He looks like you Denise." Colin compliments Denise not helping but smiling. He had always looked like his mother, even as a small child when he was good and not mysterious at all. Now he's back he just seems to be hiding loads of things from him which she doesn't like. She knows at the moment he just needs his own space for a while, he'll tell her things the more she lets him keep them to himself. The doctor was right, they didn't have the Joe there she had before.

"He's definitely a lot like his father though." Denise replies.

"Was he close to his dad?" Colin questions worried that Joe may not like him, he wants to have a decent relationship with his stepson even if he will not recognise him as his dad like his brother and sister do.

"Very close, it always brought be at piece when they went missing that they hopefully died together." Denise confesses making Colin frown. He doesn't like the idea of his wife being upset, he doesn't have any children of himself so can't even imagined what Denise went through when she found out her husband and son were reported dead. Joe soon wonders through the room taking a seat on the chair next to his mothers his hair still damp so his mom knows he did go for a shower and not trying to get out of meeting Colin. 

"Hello Joe." Colin greets.

"Hi." Joe greets back not really wanting to say anything else.

"Joseph where did you go this morning?" Denise questions Joe sighing, he never liked her calling him Joseph, it makes him sound old.

"Can you call me Joe?" He questions. "I went to see Demi, you should know something." He says Colin deciding it's better he stays out of the conversation.

"And what is that?" She questions.

"Um I have a daughter with Demi," He reveals Denise becoming a little bit shocked. She doesn't understand how she hadn't found out before now, she never met Demi but she thought that she would have heard something from her. "Her name is Raine, she's six." Joe explains.

"When can we meet her?" Colin questions Joe looking over at him, Joe just shrugs.

"Oh and I'm opening a nightclub." Joe states standing up wondering out of the room. Denise sighs bringing her hand up to her head.

"Come on Denise, it's good news." He encourages rubbing his hand on her leg in a comforting kind of way. It's all just a lot for her to take it. 

-----------------------------------------------

starting to feel unwell again, I'll try and get some done during the evening after I have a lay down 

2 comments and I'll try and upload tonight