Episode 28- Family Time

---------------------------------------------

Joe pulls up outside Demi's house after their day out at the zoo and after they had eaten out as a family together. Raine would be starting school soon so they wouldn't be able to do these days out as a family. Demi has a certain amount of days off in her contract so she would save all of those for when Raine was off school, she loves spending time with her daughter and now that Joe is back they could spend a lot more time with each other as a family however Raine goes back to school tomorrow so she'll be at work even though it could be a great time to spend some time with Joe since she would love to know more of what happened to him on that island.

"Daddy stay?" Raine questions in the back.

"I can't princess, I've got work to do." Joe lies looking at her through the mirror near the top of the car. Raine lets out a huff not wanting her dad to leave. He hates lying to his girlfriend and daughter about what he actually does of a night but he doesn't want them to find out what he's getting up to, he knew Demi would hate it.

"What work are you doing?" Demi questions turning to her boyfriend.

"I'm hoping to get the nightclub open within a couple of weeks," Joe explains Demi nodding her head. They all climb out of the car Joe leaning down to Raine's level giving her a hug. Raine hugs her dad back. "Hope you had a fun day." He says before pulling away. Demi hands her the keys Joe kissing her head before she runs off to the door letting herself in. Joe wraps his arms around Demi hers finding their way back around Joe as they embrace each other in a hug.

"Good luck with the night club, I'll come to the opening night." Demi states as they pull away from each other.

"Thanks and I'd love you there but your good lucks might distract me." Joe jokes making her laugh slapping his chest. He laughs too leaning down pressing his lips onto hers, Demi kisses back only briefly before pulling away knowing that it would probably lead into much more if she hadn't have done. She finds herself not being able to resist him when she's around him, she finds it hard to pull away from his soft plump lips. He just has that affect.

"I'll pick Raine up tomorrow from school as a surprise and bring her back to my house so your parents don't have to take her." Joe offers Demi nodding her head.

"That would be nice," Demi says smiling. She pulls completely away from him knowing he must go. "I'll pick her up from your house after work." Demi replies pecking his lips once more before they bid their goodbyes. Joe only gets in the car when Demi was in the house safe with the door locked for the night.

Joe enters his house smelling the aroma of something Italian. He knows their family have their dinner quite late compared to when Demi likes to feed Raine. He slips his shoes off hanging up his coat on the hooks as his mother makes her way out of the dining room hearing someone entering the room sighing of relief slightly when she sees Joe.

"Just in time for dinner, come take a seat." Denise demands softly.

"I've already eaten out with Demi and Raine, I'm just going to head out after a shower." Joe says beginning to make his way upstairs but his mother spoke again.

"Joe your never here, I know you must have had a tough time and you want to spend time with Demi and Raine but we'd love to see more of you." Denise admits Joe turning around on his heel again sighing nodding his head. As much as he wants to do the hood business he knew that his family was more important.

"Okay I'll come sit with you but I don't need feeding." Joe states following his mother into the living room seeing his brother and sister there along with Colin. He takes a seat next to Bella stealing a piece of garlic bread to munch on while he socialises with his family hearing what they had gotten up to while he was with Demi and Raine.

---------------------------------------------------

I think today rather then doing this as you comment I'm going to write. 'Eight Letters, Three Words, One Meaning' and 'First Time For Everything' Those stories are nearly finished so I just want to finsih them. I have two new ideas for stories so I would love to start writing them soon. 

2 or 3 comments next time for this story.