Episode 51- Ending the hood

---------------------------------------------------------

It was that night Raine had just gone to bed giving Demi some alone time with Jayden, she had never been fully alone with him up to this moment and she was just enjoying watching her baby boy sleep in her arms his chest rising up and down after inhaling then exhaling. She smiles kissing his forehead gently keeping her lips there longer than needed, she felt as if her life was complete. She had the most amazing daughter and now a son, it's all she's ever wanted along with being with a man who loved and cared for her. She was just happy with how everything was going. There was a light knock on the door, Demi sighing knowing how relaxed she was with her son. She gets up laying him down in the crib before wondering over to the door opening it gently.

"Before you say something let me explain." She hears looking at him seeing the craze of the town at the moment but she knew who's voice that was. She grabs his wrist dragging him into the house slowly bringing her arms up until her hands are one his hood bringing it down to reveal his face. She was speechless, didn't know what to say to him.

"Joe?" She stammers Joe sighing nodding his head, he knew it would be a lot for her to take in but she needed to know and he also needed to let her know that he would be stopping very soon. He was tired of hiding it from the girl he loves but he can already see that he  may not have the girl he loves for much longer.

"My father gave me a book before he died and it was full of names, bad people who were in our city and I took it upon myself to get rid of them. I made the city a better place Demi." Joe explains.

"By taking their lives Joe! Your right, you are a murder!" Demi exclaims trying not to be too loud, Raine was asleep.

"I don't regret doing this, I want your help to get out of this." Joe states.

"I don't want any part of this Joe, I need time to think." Demi states walking away into the living room. Joe sighs watching her leave, he knew it was pointless going back to talk to her. She wanted to think and she couldn't do that if he were still here. Joe leaves the hood up on his head closing the door gently behind him. Demi wonders into the hall just as the door closed Jayden in her arms, she shakes her head wondering upstairs.

"I hope you realise how stupid this was in the first place." Daniel states sitting opposite Joe back down in the hideout placing a mug off coffee in front of him. Joe shrugs his shoulders looking around the room that would soon be taken down and used for storage. He knew that he brought this upon himself but he never thought anybody would know what he got up to of a night. He didn't want anyone to know.

"I still have one name to get rid of but I can't just disappear as the hood. Police will still be after him, I need a great idea to get out of this one." Joe states.

"I know I said I didn't want any part of this but if your being serious about giving this up then I will. How about you shoot this guy with your arrows then dress him up in your clothes? The police will think that you've been killed by your own arrows." Daniel suggests Joe lifting his head up looking at one of his best friends.

"That's a great idea!" Joe states standing up making his way over to the glass casing holding the clothes he wears as this hooded guy.

"Why don't you do it tomorrow?" Daniel states. 

"I'm better off getting this done as quickly as I can don't you think?" Joe questions opening the case pulling out the clothes.

"I'd go try and win back Demi." Daniel says.

"If I tell her I've given it up then I have more of a chance, I just hope she doesn't give up on me." Joe says through a sigh looking around the room. He wanted to be a normal boyfriend and father, not one that are hiding things from his girlfriend and children.

---------------------------------------------------

Comments!