Episode 18- Another Daughter

Morning :) 

------------------------------------------------------

Joe holds the door open for Raine making her jump out of the car as her mother gets out of the passenger side. Joe closes the door once she's out locking the car holding Raine's hand when she takes hold of it. They all make their way into the stationary store Raine having the list of equipment she will need to begin her big girl school.

"What first?" Joe questions smiling as Raine looks down at the sheet carefully trying to read what it says. Demi leans down running her finger under the words as the little girl speaks what they are getting a praise from her parents when she says it correctly. They walk over to where the pencils are Raine picking out everything she wants as a treat by Joe. He doesn't want to be one of those fathers who think just because he isn't living with his child means he doesn't have to pay for them, he will help Demi with financial issues where he can and will refuse otherwise.

After they had gotten everything Raine needed for when she starts school very soon they decide to eat out for lunch as a sort of celebration that Raine is doing well enough to get into a well known school. Demi already knows she is a smart young girl and hopes she will continue to grow in intelligence like she is. They order their drinks and food beginning to wait for them to arrive.

"Do you like school Raine?" Joe questions Raine nodding her head. "Are you smart like mommy?" He questions Demi smiling smacking his chest playfully. Raine giggles.

"Smarter!" Raine exclaims making Demi fake gasp a giggle escaping from the young girls mouth again as Demi's hand finds its way up her chest.

"I'm offended Raine!" Demi says as the waitress places their glasses on the table filled with the drinks they had ordered soon leaving. Joe lets out a small chuckle holding Demi's hands under the table tangling their fingers together.

"Daddy will you come to my ballet show?" Raine questions slurping on her soda, Joe smiles nodding his head wanting nothing more than watch his daughter doing something she loves and if ballet is that he would love to see it.

"Sure, when is it?" Joe questions taking a sip of his own drink.

"Friday." She replies hopeful that he isn't busy, she wants her dad to be there so she can show him how good she is at that form of dancing.

"Of course I would come, I'd clear my schedule for you!" Joe exclaims tickling her slightly making Raine giggle.

Joe kisses Raine's head pulling the covers further up the sleeping girl. He wonders out the room closing the door behind him. He makes his way downstairs wrapping around Demi stopping her from cleaning up. Joe leans down giving her a short but sweet kiss before pulling his head away Demi's arms finding their way around his neck.

"Stay tonight?" Demi questions Joe sighing knowing he was going to do something with the hood tonight. It's been a couple of nights now that he hasn't gone out mainly because he's been spending time with Demi and Raine. "Please?" Demi questions again after a couple of moments of not hearing a answer. Joe looks down at Demi nodding his head gently matching Demi's smile when he appears on her face. Demi drags Joe down on the couch so they are laid down in each other's arms, they both laugh when their glance turns to the controls of the TV next to the screen.

"See what you do!" Joe exclaims.

"Guess we'll have to amuse ourselves." Demi states placing her hands on his chest.

"I think I could do that." Joe smirks making Demi giggle.

"Not when our daughter is upstairs." Demi lectures.

"We could make another daughter." Joe explains Demi smacking his chest this time making him chuckle placing his forehead on hers.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments for next one :)