Episode 29- Blur

I haven't read through yet. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Joe managed to sneak out later that night to do his hood business which he was thankful for. He knows he had been slacking with that lately with spending so much time with Demi and Raine but he plans to get back on top with the work that needs doing as well as beginning to set up his night club which is nearly done. He's looking forward to the future now not just with Demi but as his career, he's planning to start at the company soon so he won't get bored during the day. He slips his suit jacket on before making his way downstairs into the kitchen greeting everyone who was eating.

"I'll make you some waffles if you'd like?" Denise questions.

"I'm fine with cereal." Joe states pouring some into a bowl only sitting down when he adds milk and grabs a spoon. It doesn't take long for everyone to engage into their own conversation Joe talking to his mom and Colin while Nick and Bella speak.

"I was thinking about going into the company today if that's okay?" Joe questions Denise smiling slightly, she likes the idea of Joe getting to know his step father a little better, for them to have a relationship even if Joe doesn't see him as his real dad which Denise never even thought would happen. He was too close to his biological father to call another man his father, especially with what he has been through.

"That would be great, we could do with a couple more hands." Colin states.   

Joe takes a seat at the desk in the office beginning to sort through a couple of sheets of paper like Colin was doing by his side. The room was quiet neither of them speaking, they never had a proper conversation before so being alone in a room together wasn't the best thing but Colin knew that it was important to his wife to get to know his step son a little better so he said the first words hoping that Joe would understand what he was trying to do.

"So what did you like doing before the incident happened?" Colin questions Joe shrugging his shoulders gently.

"I don't really remember much of what happened before the island, I forgotten a lot of memories but I'm sure mom would know. It was probably sports or something." Joe explains Colin nodding his head understanding what he means.

"What about now? What do you do when you go out? Your mom worries you know." He says scribing his name on a sheet of paper placing it on the pile with the others he had already done. Joe sighs but it wasn't loud enough for Colin to hear. Joe knew that he worried his mom but he was concentrating too much on his family.

"I know, I just want her to understand I'm not a kid anymore, I can look after myself." Joe explains passing him the sheet he needed to sign.

"I'm sure she understands that but I think you also need understand that when you left you were only a kid, she's spent seven years without you and just wants to baby you a little bit. I don't have children of my own but I can't imagine how she felt when she heard that you were alive and in the hospital." Colin explains Joe mind moving onto Raine. He doesn't want to imagine it but he does imagine what it would be like if he found out Raine had gone missing and possibly dead.

"I understand, I'll try and be at home more." Joe says. There was a knock at the door that moved their attention from the conversation.

"Come in!" Colin says loud enough for them to hear, his assistant walks through.

"Um the police are here, they want to talk to Joe." She explains Joe and Colin turn to each other both of them wondering about what's happening.

"Send them in." He says, she nods her head leaving the room. Joe stands up walking around the desk so he could talk. The police offers come in grabbing their handcuffs. 

"Joseph Jonas you are under arrest for the murder of..." They hear the rest being a blur for both Joe and Colin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm not doing the schedule anymore so I'm just updating any story as I can.

2 or 3 comments next time.