Episode 2- The start of the hood

This is only because I can't be bothered to write 'Everything happens for a reason' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 8:32am

Demi Lovato is a very successful lawyer, won so many cases proving even the most difficult of people innocent. She'd always had an interest in law and such, her parents always joking when she was younger that she had a big mouth so why not put that big mouth into use helping people. She had sometimes had been paired with somebody who was obviously guilty which is the hardest thing to work with. Demi jumps out the shower getting changed into the work clothes she picked out the night before. She soon finds herself in the kitchen with her parents eating her cereal while they watch the news, something they do together quite often in the morning but something caught Demi's mind off guard.

'Joe Jonas is alive! He had expressed how he was held on an island for seven years before being found by a cargo boat. Jonas is mostly known for being one of two sons of Paul Jonas who was the leader of the famous Jonas record company. Will Joe carry on his dad's life?'

Demi sighs placing her spoon down in the bowl so it is leaning against the side of th bowl, she takes a deep breath as the memories come back into her mind of high school, she was too young to go through any of that. She soon feels someone's hand looking up seeing him, she jumps a bit blinking realising it was actually her mom.

"Are you okay honey?" Dianna questions Demi nodding her head quickly.

"I'm just a bit shocked he's alive after all these years." Demi admits.

"He shouldn't be." Eddie mumbles gaining a smack form his wife.

Joe was laid on his hospital bed reading when his mom arrived to take him home, he's so lost in the book that he hadn't realised she had walked in. Denise smiles leaning against the doorway watching her son concentrate on the book so much but something catches her eyes. He looks tired yet when she left him last night he was deep in peaceful sleep, she just wants to know what happened to him on that island, she can't force him though. It was only when she walked over that Joe noticed she was here,  Denise didn't notice either until she was at his bedside that he had nearly finished a barley big book. She greets her son back as he greets him placing the book under the covers not wanting anyone to see it, not just his mother.

"You ready to go?" Denise questions Joe nodding his head grabbing the couple of things he actually has before allowing her to take his hand.

Joe's eyes wonder around the mansion he lived in before the accident smiling when he notices nothing has changed, they had just kept up with the decorating. Denise leads him through the front door his eyes wondering around more and more noticing little details like new paintings and sculptures soon becoming face to face with his little brother which is three years younger than him.

"Hey Nick." Joe greets smiling when he feels his brother hugging him, he hugs back before Nick pulls away at him.

"Everyone missed you." Nick admits making Joe smile.

"I missed you all too." Joe say turning around when he hears a door slam and someone walking down the stairs. He turns around on his heel walking to the bottom of the stairs ready to meet his big sister. Bella smiles when she sees him rushing more down the stairs wrapping her arms around his neck, he picks her up turning around placing her on the ground behind him.

"Wow there was a gym on the island?" She jokes and he chuckles.

"You know what they had everything, MacDonald's, New Look the lot." Joe jokes and they all laugh.

"It's good to have you back little bro." Bella teases rubbing his head to ruffle his hair except it's too short to do anything. Joe groans and they all laugh.

Joe is in his room now laid on his bed, he grabs the book from under his bed taking it up in his hand. He opens the front cover seeing a weird kind of symbol but he knows what it is. He then flicks through the whole book seeing a bunch of different names, names of horrible people, names he will demolish one by one. He jumps off his bed kneels down by it unlocking the crate with the code only he knows lifting out very carefully some clothes. He puts them on the tight jeans giving him movement as well as the baggy green hoodie to match the jeans, he then pulls his hood up looking at himself in the mirror, he can't help but smile. He looks down at the book seeing the name Darren Brown, his first customer. He had stolen millions of dollars from citizens in this town, they need it back and if the police won't do anything Joe will.

"Joe honey do you want some dinner?" He hears his mom speak and the door creaking open, he flips over to the window jumping out landing with a big heap on his feet before the door could open fully. Denise looks around the room shocked that he isn't here, everything looks normal like before he was even here. She begins debating whether he was ever here and it was just her dream but she knows it's real, her baby was back but disappeared. She decided to leave him to get his mind set on everything, it must be tough for him. She'll question him when he gets home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one of these for a while