Episode 32- Survive.

-------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days pass by and soon it was the day of  Joe's trial. The day that would determine whether Joe was innocent or guilty with what he has been accused of. Only Joe and Daniel knew that the accusations were right but Joe knew his way around the law hoping that he would be able to get out of it lightly. He hadn't seen or spoke to anyone in the time he's been stuck in the cell which was worrying him that his loved ones had given up on him thinking that he did the crime. He still remembers the day his father gave him the book, it started everything, wanting to get revenge for his dead father around the city.

-Flashback-

Joe, Paul and a couple of Paul's friends were drifting on the sea, it was day three since the boat crash and everyone were so weak. They knew if they didn't find some form of land soon they would survive without going into the food supplied on the lifeboat to eat but they all had agreed Joe would be the one to eat before anyone else.

"Joe stay awake." Paul says his mouth raspy because of no water for the past day, they ran out of their own supplies a day ago, they never brought food. It got sunk along with the boat.

"I-I'm tired dad." Joe stammers, his head laid on his father's chest. He wanted to go to sleep and wake up back in his own bed but he knew that it wasn't the reality. He would be stuck out here for days to come, he had even believed to himself that he was going to die but he wasn't ready to go. There were so many things he wants to do and so many people he needs to apologise to for his attitude, being stuck here gave him plenty of thinking time. Paul sighs knowing what he was about to do for the best, it gave his son a perfect chance to live himself. He pulls a small book out of his pocket sliding it down into Joe's before grabbing his gun. He aims on his friend pulling the trigger shooting him then the man next to him which just made Joe wake up and jump out of his skin to the other side of the boat as the two dead body lands in a huge splash in the water. "Dad what are you doing!"

"Survive Joe and when you get home make the city better place." He states pulling the trigger against his own head.

-End Of Flashback-

Joe lays back on his bed bringing his hands up to his face rubbing it gently trying to get his mind of his father. He would do anything just to see his dad for one more time, he had so many questions he wanted answers and he wanted a hug. His hugs always seemed to settle him down. He wanted him to meet Demi and Raine, they were the most important girls in his life at the moment.

"Hood you have a visitor!" He hears looking up seeing a police officer peering through the hatch.

"My name is Joe not hood!" Joe snaps. "Send them in." Joe states not sure if he wanted to see anyone at the moment. His eyes don't leave the door until he saw Demi stood there jumping when the cell door closed and locked behind her.

"Hi Joe." Demi stammers, Joe stands up quickly walking to her. Her eyes were red and her cheeks had stains on them as if she had been crying.

"Demi what's wrong? Are you okay? Is Raine okay?" Joe questions Demi nodding her head.

"Were both fine Joe, well kind of." Demi states.

"Demi please tell me what's going on." Joe demands softly. He wanted to know whether everything was okay at home. He wondered whether it was something serious, if it was he wouldn't know how to cope in this cell knowing someone he loves is in danger.

"I think you should sit down." Demi Joe walking the short distance to his bed sitting down bringing her down with him.

"Now tell me." Joe demands softly again.

"Joe I'm pregnant." Demi states not looking him in the eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

comments would be nice.