|| Ch. 32 ||

Chapter 32 — THIS CLOSE TO FAILING TODAY

DEATH!!

[y/n] wanted to stay in school, is the world ending? No, it isn't. She didn't want to fail this exam. Extra classes, no joining the summer camp, possibly not getting your hero license, and repeating the entire year as your friends leave you behind.

After all the dimension moving shenanigans that happened a few days ago, she barely had any energy left. She just wanted to know if she passed or not.

She sat down on her seat behind Yaoyorozu, patiently waiting for the teacher to enter.
"Oi [y/n]! You seem pretty tense there," said Kaminari, making the (h/c) haired female jump a bit.

"Woah, is it just me or you seem more nervous than usual? Is it perhaps you like me?" he looked at her with a playful grin on his face.

"I REALLY MESSED UP! I DIDN'T DEFEAT ZERO AND I SWAPPED THE RATE WITH PERCENT!!" she yelled, hitting her head mumbling 'stupid.'

The blonde laughed. "I did much worse, trust me. I didn't defeat the villain either," he said.

"bro," [y/n] put a hand on his shoulder. "bro," he repeated as they both intensely stared at each other's eyes.

"That's manly!" Kirishima dashed towards them, giving Kaminari a slight look of pride. "Let me join your bromance!" he smiled.

"what"

[... what am i doing ...]

"Zero doesn't need to pass since she... err he?... is our prisoner," Aizawa said. "[y/n] and her friends pass. Why you may ask? I don't know," he shrugged.

"But you still have summer classes [y/n]," he added in. Earning an irritant groan from the girl. "BUT I PASSED BB6VDRGHNUJK," she whined.

"Genos said 85 isn't an acceptable grade. You passed the tests under normal UA conditions, but since you were judged by Genos you're the only one who failed the practical."

"THAT BOI SAID WHA? ISNDJEMXMSJ IMMA ONE PUNCH HIM! HOW DO YOU USE THIS QUI—"

"sit or i'll eat your sugar candies," Rashi looked at her threateningly.
"yes sir."

[read That One Dude, it's the best sksksk]

"Send them away. They're the things I hate the most in a set," Shigaraki said.
"A kid and a rude guy," he pointed to the scarred male and the psycho blonde.

"I'm Toga! Toga Himiko," the blonde girl introduced. "It's difficult to live. I want this world to be an easier place to live. I want to be like Stain. I want to kill Stain."

"So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!"

"I don't get it. Is she a lunatic?" he remarked looking at the girl with disgust.
"She's able to carry on a conversation. I'm sure she'll be useful. Next, this guy over here," Giran mentioned at the scar guy.

"He hasn't killed anyone. But he lives by the Hero Killer's ideology."

"I'm worried. Does this organization have just cause?" cool looking scar dude said. "You're not going to let this crazy girl join, right?"