Ch.27

A/N: Hey there! I published a new book called Your Hero Academia. Where the son of Izuku Midoriya, Ikku Midoriya struggles to create a future of his own, unlike his father. Please check it out, if you want though. (*^▽^*)

Chapter 27 — The Crew is Back! (But they have amnesia)
________________________
I WAS CHANGING OUT OF MY HERO SUIT. I was a hassle, why did I even think about making it that tight? But it was still comfortable anyway.

"Hey, [l/n]~san!" Hakagure called. "Yeah, what is it?" I look towards her. (There really wasn't much to look at to be honest.)

"Don't you think Bakugo~kun is going soft around you?" she said. "Now that I thought about it, Todoroki and Deku~kun too," Uraraka blurted out, buttoning her blazer again.

"Really? Guess I'm THAT cool," I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Honestly, all of the boys are after you [l/n]," Momo sighed.

"What do you think about them? Kero," Tsu gestured. "I think it's... nice," I replied.

'WE STAND NO CHANCE! SHE'S STRAIGHT!!' the girls thought in unison, accepting defeat. "As if I'll let the boys get me! I'll like wahmen just as much as I like boyes," I said, trying to look good, just to make them laugh.

'WERE SAVED!!' they all sighed in relief. "I'll check on the boys," Zero said, out of nowhere slowly opening the door.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" everyone yelled. "My mother's uterus, after that I came out of her vagina," they said, calmly.

MEANWHILE

"Check out this hole! A courtesy of our senpais!!" Mineta exclaimed, fired up. "And you know what's on the other side don't you!? The girls' changing room!!"

"Cease at once, Mineta!! Peeping is a criminal act!" Iida said, doing his weird hand motions. "Hey, man. My little Mineta's already a criminal act, if you know what I mean!!"

"Now lets see... YAOYOROZU'S HONKERS, ASHIDO'S FIGURE, HAKAGURE'S FLOATING PANTIES, URARAKA'S BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL BODY, ASUI'S SUPRISE— AND OH MY, [Y/N]'S GODDESS PERFECTION OF A BODY—" Mineta's eye gets poked, leaving him screaming.

"Thanks Kyoka," Asui said, hastily pulling up her blazer.

"I KNEW YOU BOYS AREN'T TRUSTWORTHY ALONE!!" Zero kicked open the door, screaming. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! THIS IS THE BOYS CHANGING ROO—"

"SHUT UP!" they screamed lunging at Mineta, giving him a hug? "I may appear like a girl on the outside. But I completely shifted my body to a male as of now. Now suffer," they had a villainous grin plastered on their face, squeezing Mineta tighter every minute.

Even Bakugo was scared, the frick?! Rashi tried his best to keep an emotionless face.

Think about a cute girl squeezing the most perverted guy in the entire class, grinning. Now that's scary, that's what I would see in birb box.

MEANWHILE

"Do you remember what I told you before I gave you One for All?" All Might said. "EAT THIS!" Deku said, making a great impression of All Might.

"No, I told you it doesn't matter as long as you take my Dna."