Ch. 25

A/N : I recommend playing the music! This chap is just a little bit of background, so it'll be okay. Thanks for the reads and votes, I love you all uwu. Enjoy! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Chapter 25 - The Hero that Saved A Villain

December 15, XXXX

Darkness, that's all I'm supposed to see, from the day I was born. A fairy tale has always had a hero, that ends up slaying the villain, who had their own ambitions and thoughts.

Are you still a hero, even if you discarded a person who used to be just like you? Are you still a hero, even if you refused to save a person, most in need of saving? Are you still a hero, even if you are... a murderer?

I can't tell, I'm not a hero, I'm supposed to be the the bad one aren't I? But I've always wanted to be just like him when I was young, until I found out about everything.

[redacted]

"Hey there! What are you doing sitting alone," a child with [h/c] hair, not much younger than me asked as I sat alone in the playground of my pre-school. "Waiting," I reply moving my shoulder-length black hair to the side, agitated for her to leave me alone.

"Waiting for what?" she continued, curiously. "I'm waiting for my hero to come in and take me away," I say, in a sad tone. "That sounds amazing! To be saved by a hero, my mum fell in love with one! Eeek, sounds like a great love story," she daydreamed, waving her small arms in the air, in a dazed smile.

"In your terms, it would be good to be taken by a hero. Me, not so much," I laugh awkwardly, moving away slowly. "Woht, you okay gurl? All heroes are great, duh. They save us from harm and evil villains you know! They're amazing," she rambled, praising them each second.

I give a small smile, "Could you tell me more about heroes?" I said. "Of course! Heroes are amazing, my name is [y/n] [l/n]. Nice to meet you!" she pulled out her arm, waiting for me to shake her hand.

"My name is Juria Zayasu, nice to meet you too."

That was the day, I found the hero that took me away. A true hero.

[deleting happyending.txt]

All Might executed my mother I saw everything, he defeated the most wicked villains  in the world, leaving peace to everyone.

JUNE 12:  XXXX 4 AND 7 YEAR OLD CHILDREN WERE FOUND HOSTAGE, ALL MIGHT HEROICALLY SAVING THEM FROM NO.1 AND NO.2 VILLAINS. AFTER WITNESSING DEATH THEY HAVE BEEN SENT TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL.

I hate how people like to lie so much. I hate how they talk like they understand everything, it hurts...
.
.
.
.
After [y/n]'s parents found out about it, they became afraid of me, they decided to go far away. [y/n] developed a quirk from her mother, she could go to different dimensions at her own free will.

I didn't like that idea, I didn't want her to come back here to get hurt. So I took it all away, every memory of this world and her way to get here.

After Mother died a while back, Dad moved on to another woman, he was still sad but I tried to make him happy again with my older brother. They both had a son, my half-brother who was at least 4 years younger than me.

I was ten years old, my brother was 15. He got into the U.A. hero course, eyes glistening with pride. "I got into the hero course!"

"You're amazing [redacted]!" I said, jumping up and down. "Of course I am! I'm the best in the world, everyone else are idiots," he claimed. "You know, when I become a hero. I promise I'll save you guys and beat those plastic heroes!" he said.

... August 9 XXXX, Friday his quirk got him mental issues, causing his to brutally hurt another student with his quirk, he was expelled and executed for murder. Villains can't be heroes, I learned that the hard way.

I didn't want my little brother to feel the family burden either, I took his quirk and his memories as well. Eventually, his mother grew terrified and ran away, so he forgot about me.

Ever since then, I began training. Got a new family we called 'The League of Villains' and had friends that cared for me, who understand me.

I failed. What is [y/n] doing here? All Might, what have you done?

My plan is ruined. I can't kill him anymore... but thank you for taking care of them...