Ch.12 : No

Italics = Thoughts or Flashbacks
Bold = Highlighted words
Underline = text messages or writings
Underline and Italics = Extra Effects
Underline and Bold = Author Notes
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Italics = Thoughts or FlashbacksBold = Highlighted wordsUnderline = text messages or writingsUnderline and Italics = Extra EffectsUnderline and Bold = Author Notes+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"lol bye." Y/N recklessly nyoomed down USJ's steps.

"Oh God help that child." Aizawa facepalmed at the young hero.(She's already a hero in OPM world)
"THIRTEEN BEGIN EVACUATION! ONE OF THESE VILLAINS MUST BE BLOCKING THE SENSORS. KAMINARI USE YOUR QUIRK TO SIGNAL FOR HELP." Aizawa proceeded to run after Y/N.

"But Sensei, you cant fight them all alone! You can't all their quirks. As Eraser Head, your fighting style involves eraser and a quick binding capture. Facing head-on isn't..." Izuku said worried for his teacher.

"No hero is a one-trick pony. THIRTEEN PROTECC THE KIDS!!"

"Dude, a ten year old probably sneaked in here. She's yelling shiz rn." A
villain whispered to his friend.

"DON'T FUCC WITH ME!! I GOT THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!!"
Y/N yelled keeping some villains back.

"Hey there. How'd you get in here? Where's your momma?!" A villain reached out for Y/N.

"Momma? She died." She started to cry.

Aizawa came in and slapped their hand away.

"NO TOUCHA THE CHILD!!" He then proceeded to fight the villains as she wandered around Universal Studios Japan or USJ.

She wandered up to the landslide area where there where frozen bits and villains.
It was unusual for the girl. 'Ice in a landslide?'

Todoroki was there interrogating people.
"Why is L/N—"

"I'm right here." She startled Shoto a bit but just shrugged it off.

"Maybe this is what Kuroko feels." Sadly Hakagure felt more like Kuroko than her in every situation.

"Nevermind... L/N are you okay?"

"II'm glad this didn't turn into a 'They always ask why
is L/N but not how is L/N' moment."

"Ah okay. I'm sorry."
"What for?"

"I heard about your mother from one of these villains."

"It's okay. I have my brother. My other brother and my other other brother Izuwu."
She smiled and patted his shoulder.