|| Ch. 30 ||

Chapter 30 — Seeing the Fam with my new Dimension quirk

"HEY [Y/N], I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING," whispered Zero

"HEY [Y/N], I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING," whispered Zero. "Ye?" I replied. "So, I know that you're from another dimension and all. I've got the quirk for it, do you want to g-go back t-there?" he stammered, smiling like how Deku smiles at fish. I swear, they might be related.

"What about Deku's fight?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "Eh, lets just ask Author~sama if they could pause that episode," he shrugged. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "N-Nevermind, forget what I said," he stammered.

"[y/n] pushed Zero's wheelchair into a blue portal, while the time pauses from behind them. I, the author changes it to my PoV," I wrote on the wattpad page.

They were in their dimension. They wandered around the place, [y/n] showing her friend stuff she grew up with. "OH MY— IS THAT SAI IN A WIG?!" she yelled, super speeding into an arena where a fighting contest was held.

Genos was intensely clapping for Saitama in a corner, [y/n] immediately sat beside him still holding the wheelchair. "[y/n] please stop doing that," Zero pleaded, holding his stomach in his seat.

"[y/n]?! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Genos asked her. "And who's that?" he pointed at Zero.

"Chill bro. We got Author to stop the episode. This is Zayasu~senpai, they're really stron. I got scared of them once," she introduced, sparkles in her eyes. "Okay," Genos replied.

"Woah, aren't those [n/n] and Genos?! High class heroes? I didn't know they liked martial arts!" murmurs were heard from the back. "I watch Kung Fu Panda," she huffed.

Zero secretly chuckled, remembering the Kung fu Panda CD's he stole once. "Man, why won't he do the epic dragon warrior moves," [y/n] groaned, jumping up and down.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. Genos's phone was beeping like crazy. He swiftly pulled it out, checking the information.

'Countless reports of mysterious beings from the association are coming in one after another...?! Such numbers... Is this for real?' he thought, but the loud beeping annoyed [y/n]. "Bruh, watchu doing?" she asked.

"Nothing, just... Class-S stuff," he pocketed the thing and continued watching. "I have to go fight monsters, please watch Master for me. And most importantly, write notes!" he ran off. 'I shall not let them disrupt this tournament."

"Yo Z, do you know how to write notes?" [y/n] asked, holding the pen and paper like its a new discovery. "I'll do it for you, I enjoy note taking," he snatched the things from her hands and started to "do the Deku thing."

"You're freaking me out man, I see Midoriya for a split second when I look at you," she deadpanned. "Sorry," he smiled, Deku'ing more quietly.

RING, RING, RING!! her phone buzzed. All heroes report to monster fighting! it read.

"Ah oof," she said, alarming Zero. "What is it?" he asked, his hand still writing as he looks at her. "Monsters are attacking, at least that's more amusing than watching two people try to oof each other," [y/n] replied.

Zero nodded. "Oki watch for me, hun," she burst an uwu and ran off.

Then she saw a humanoid dolphin fighting a monster. He was badly injured by the ugly monster.

"Hey wassup," she stood beside him. "I'm Dolphin Man. You're [n/n], the Class A Rank 5 hero! My partner Varlii has gone to get reinforcements, unfortunately the monster has taken a little girl," he yelped, limping around.

"Help let me go," she screamed in a monotone voice, it's like she really didn't care. "You brat, I want to hear your pathetic screams," the disgostang (purposely misspelled) thing grinned sadistically. "Just F off you weirdo," the girl spoke, irritating him.

"You little— GACK!" it hastily got punched by [y/n]. "Child abuser," she stated, disgusted.

(666 words) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)