六 Six [oof words and crappy art]

The two were finally at the door of class 1-A. It was huge, probably fit for Mt. Lady's quirk. The broccoli boy was talking to himself about 'the scary people'. The e/c-eyed girl just shrugged it off and opened the door. It revealed Glasses 'boi' and Baka-hoe. Glasses 'boi'ing and yelling about how Baka shouldn't put his legs on the table.

Y/N immediately tried to find a vacant seat. She decided to sit at the chair behind the very back like a lonely so less noise and more time to sleep or something. Midoriya was already socialising with a bubbly brunette and glasses. She sat behind a girl with a ponytail.
Eight seconds later, a weird caterpillar guy told everyone to wear the P.E. uniforms and head outside.

~~~~time skippu~~~~

The e/c eyed girl didn't care at all. Everyone oozing with excitement, the greenette was shaking nervously. She just wanted to go 'home'.

She felt a pairs of eyes burning holes into her back unfortunately. It was the ash blonde and a half and half male looking at her. The stoic male was doubting her and underestimating her thinking 'How did this moron get into UA? Was it her looks?' He questioned himself. The angry one wanted to beat her to a pulp and show her who's boss. Maybe even make her his sidekick. 'Hah as if that woman is good enough.'

Suddenly Aizawa~sensei's voice called Y/N's name to give an example for the class. He was 'curious' as well for no record of Y/N L/N was ever found. 'What is your quirk?'

𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

"UA is known for its "freestyle" educational system. That applies to us teachers as well."

"L/N how far did you throw in middle school"

"I don't know. I was homeschooled."

"Okay. That explains a lot." He mumbled quietly before turning back to class. "Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle." He expected you to be like Midoriya, a strength quirk but afterwards useless. But no.

You threw the ball into the sky with no effort at all. The ravenette was staring at you the whole time, using his quirk. His eyes widen, as well as those judging-a-book-by-its-cover boys. The teacher lifted his gadget.

'Unknown'
It read.

"We lost track of the ball. So it must've broken or still going." You nod and go back to your dumb look state, but pretty. The people who commented must have been pretty flipped up.

"Whoa!! This is awesome!!"

"Unknown seriously!?!"