Ch. 24

Chapter 24 — 3 More in the Hero Department

JURIA ZAYASU, my birth name when I was female, turned out I wasn't just female. So I have three names, I completely sound like an edgy op character, I know, but I got huge drawbacks.

I'm scared, being captured isn't a good thing right? I want to go home. But no can do, I murdered people. At least I could see my family soon, I'd like to say personally "Hi Satan, how are you today?" but no.

I want to die, but that's impossible because of my quirk, suddenly activating without me wanting to. I want to stop it all, the curse running through my veins, every suffering moment of guilt and despair rushing over me in a blink of an eye.

I wish I were the victim instead of the thief, I've got no one to blame, but myself and this quirk. At least I got to save them from this monstrosity, Y/N with no ability to get hurt from me by taking her quirk away, but I failed and succeeded at that. (she can't get hurt from me anymore)

And my little half-brother who I loved most, I can't even remember his name anymore, its been a long time. At least he doesn't have to witness anything, not the curse, not the damned quirk.

I'm not even sure if I want to live, and kill All Might, it'd be okay since i killed before, unwillingly...But I don't want to be a murderer, like him, I'd rather be dead waiting for my execution day.

Time passes by too quickly, I thought I have been dazing off for a mere 5 minutes, spacing out does seem to take a lot of time. The sunlight outside was blinding, it's cruel to open the blinds so suddenly without caution.

"Hello there Zayasu--san!" A mouse--bear creature approached my chained body. "I see you found information about me, huh," I speak through the muzzle.

"Well of course! U.A. has to know every student's name and information, or we'd probably have a low reputation,"Nedzu said. "Student? I haven't enrolled in U.A. , I have no intentions of becoming a hero," I reply.

"You already have become a hero, just that it isn't legal and you work for villains--"

" I don't work for them, they might work for me. These 'villains' are my only family,"

"If you care about them so much, join U.A. You don't want your little 'League of Villains' to die so easily do you?" the rat was threatening me, i didn't like it but I had no choice.

"F--Fine." I said. "Well then. You'd be accompanied by Ethan Bryant and Rashi Sutarito, since they have the ability to stop you in a mayhem. You also need to wear this collar, sends a really painful shock just in case, we don't want you to hurt any other students..." he looked at me with threatening eyes (not that threatening, he looked like a hamster.)

"You will be in Class 1--A, with the first years,' Nedzu smiled. "Wait, FIRST YEARS?! I'M TWO YEARS OLDER, SHOULDN'T I BE IN THE THIRD YE--"

"You are way behind on your studies, remember the two years of villainous acts and therapy you went through, it's only logical," he said. "Fine..." I mumble in defeat.

"Also, we don't have unisex uniforms and 1-A is lacking in the female department! Sorry," Nezu said quickly, running away sweat dropping. "YOU RAT!"

U.A. HIGHSCHOOL 6:00AM MONDAY

"Okay kids, we got uhm three more students transferring here from the lower classes. Do what you want, I'm taking a nap, ugh I don't get paid enough for this," said Aizawa, falling onto the floor with his sleeping bag. Ethan moaned into the classroom holding a pair of chains in his hands. "HEY GURLFRIENDDD!!!" [y/n] waved.

"HEYYYYYYY I'M ETHAN BRYANTTT!!! I'm from class C! I heroically-- OUCH!!" Rashi pushed him to the floor. "Shut up Ethan, no one cares. My name is Rashi Sutarito from Class 1--C. We transferred here because U.A. saw that we'd make great heroes, because we captured a villain... together. Now were here, yay," Rashi said, completely dead inside, also holding a few chains.

"What about the person chained up over there? If they act like Bakugo over there, the chains and stuff are understandable. But what happened to her?" Kirishima raised his hand, angering Katsuki a bit, but it was okay.

"I have no idea why we had to drag these everywhere, I was just told to watch em. I don't know anything about them, so I'm goin to remove this," he pointed at the muzzle, Rashi removed it and signed for the girl to introduce themself.

"My last name is Zayasu, I'll be in your care," she said. The 'girl' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) had shoulder length black hair, glistening blue eyes and a dead expression, similar to Rashi.

"WHAT ABOUT THE CHAINS?!" Sero screamed, confused. "I forgot to mention, I'm the second deadliest thing in the universe also known as Zero, nice to meet you," Zayasu looked at everyone, her glare was cold and scary, they were scared.

"As if that villain could kill us, maybe you extras would die, but I wouldn't. Heroes always win, idiots!" Katsuki shouted yet again with his prideful rants. "I recall that you are Katsuki Bakugo, the one who got stuck in the grasps of my ally and nearly died of suffocation. That isn't even a level 01 ranked villain from where I came from," she glared in his ruby red eyes, intimidating him for once, he shuddered, even if she were in chains.

"I-Idiot, I could-d do better than y-you, shut up-p," his instincts made him shake in fear. Zero let him off the hook, for now and shrugged it all off.

She sat down behind to [y/n], who stayed awfully quiet for an odd reason. 'Do I know this gurl? Idk imma ask Mina to remember her for me,' [y/n] thought quite hard with her last three brain cells.

The chains weren't even necessary, a flick could destroy it all. Thank God Rashi and Ethan existed, Bakugo would've been dead by now.

EHEM EHEM SCHOOL TIME

It was odder than usual, Aizawa sulking because he had another crackhead in the classroom, a dangerous villain he had to look at for 24 hours on Fridays, and a kid that's dead inside to the core. Eventually, everyone had a place in said classroom.

Ethan joining the meme group with [y/n], Rashi at the dead inside club with Shinso and the people in his old class and Juria Zayasu... alone at a table, because everyone was scared of 'er. "Dayum, she sad af. Imma go there, brb!" the [h/c] girl waddled there like an idiot.

"Y/N NOOOOOOO! DONT BE AN IDIOT!!" Kaminari and Mina cried. "HA! I ALREADY AM!" she began to run faster. "What a madlad, I love it," Ethan praised. "So manly," Kiri cried manlyly. (i am cringe ok, i am saddu that Akise died in Future Diary Yukise was best ship man)

"Hey there, what are you doing sitting alone?"

That phrase got me nostalgic... —Juria Zayasu