Ch.8 : Villain Attack?

Italics = Thoughts or Flashbacks
Bold = Highlighted words
Underline = text messages or writings
Underline and Italics = Extra Effects
Underline and Bold = Author Notes
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bakugo and Todoroki in this chapter is the song above be like.

First Person PoV

I went to the place AllMight told us to go. He studied my costume for a bit and finally answering "Ah, do you already have a costume. You look great Young L/N!" He sweat drops. They already started without me. 'Oof my feelings.' Izuku and Katsuki were pitted against each other, it was brutal. I was mostly watching Iida vs Uraraka, I couldn't watch my friend breaking his limbs. 'Damn, Izuku has some thicc friends, good for him.' I sorta laugh for some reason, earning weird looks from people (especially Katy Perry).

I looked back at them in a more menacing way. Which they shudder at. I watch for a while and Izuku wins and breaks himself. PHat MoOd. I quickly notice that everybody is in pairs. 'Hecc, I have no friends.' I fake teared and clenched my fist. "Yo Ol Moyt!" I yell loudly , he looks at me. " Yes Young L/N?" "I'm sooo lonely. *fake sniffs* This is so sad. Alexa play Despaaahciiittooo." I act dramatically, getting laughs from this pika dude, tape dude, sharky and alien gurl. "Holy shi-, I found our new meme kween Ashido." Pikaboi wheezed to Alien gurl named 'Ashido'.(who also was wheezing) "Thats *wheeze* dead Kami- *wheeze* -nari"

"Er um. Young L/N can uh... SIT IN THE KIDDIE TABLE OVER THERE. HAHAHA."

"How cruel." crying to le kid chair.

Second person

You just sat down on the colorful plastic chair that barely fit your whole butt. You grab one sheet of the printer papers on that chair and a f/c crayola from the table. You start drawing a crappy picture of handsome squidward.

You wrote your name Y/N L/N like a child messily on the side

"Aha! I did it >:)" You holding your drawing to your face childishly. "AllMight~sensei was right to put her in the kiddie chair. She's adorable!" Some girl called out. "Then. L/N is the child of class 1-A!"  Somebody else cried. 'Ohoho. How wrong they are.' You're a beast thing.

Third wheel- I mean Third person

A certain bi-coloured boy was dying to squish Y/N's pink cheeks! His heart was pounding out of his chest. 'What is happening to me?' He thought. Yes TodoY/N.
His mind was telling him to do things like 'You need to impress her Shoto.' 'Show her that you're a man.' 'She's kawaii! IwannahugherforeverandneverLetItGo.' The boy flushed red and covered his face, fake coughing.

Another boy seemed to have murderous intent. The Katsuki Bakugo wanted to kill Todoroki. 'I lost to freaking Deku today and I won't lose to this HalfnHalf bastard. Y/N saved my life, kinda uwuwuwuwuwuw-. Damn it, Slimy what are you doing to me?'