|| ch. 21 || (rewrite)

AFTER (Y/N)'S MATCH she decided to forfeit the entire thing. It looked like she wimped out but the real reason was the feeling of guilt constantly harassing her. But at the same time the UA staff thought of it as the best decision considering her overwhelming power was a state secret and they didn't want people flocking her and villains trying to take the power for themself.

She visited Kaminari to apologise for yeeting him off the arena and she got forgiven, luckily. Well after that she was forbidden to disclose any private information. In the end Bakugo got first place with him tied to a freaking brick and Todoroki and Tokoyami chilling on second and third place... Iida left tho.

There was a break after that day and (y/n) is absolutely bored. NOTHING TO DO BUT CRY. Okay that's too dramatic wtf. She was  heading home from school, the only thing to do was jump on the puddles on the sidewalks.

While everyone else was spending time with their parents.... (y/n) was alone. No parents, no friends, not even a pet... nothing. She missed her parents. Maybe she shouldn't have run away from... everything.

It's too sad but, we all need to move forward. (y/n) needs to keep making happiness.

HAPPINESS
    HAPPINESS...  

WHAT REALLY IS HAPPINESS??

(y/n) slapped herself. "ah fu--, what was that depressing crap?" she stretched her arms. "weird, I have Genos and Master Saitama. I'm not alone lol."

She sighed and ran to the Midoriyas. Run like the wind. Run before the rain catches up to you, was her mindset. The raindrops fell harder every minute as she sheilded her face with her arms. And there it was their place, she smiled a bit.

She knocked on the door and was answered by Miss Inko. "Oh dear, you're soaking wet! Come inside," she said letting your drenched self inside. "Izuku can you please get me a towel?" she calmly asked while stripping you of your sopping UA jacket.

"Okay Mom!" Izuku said from afar and soon after came running with a towel in one hand and his broken arm in a sling it was really funny when he realised you were there. "(y/n)?!" he said shocked, even more so as he looked down. Her clothes were nearly translucent. cough cough. he ran away blushing lol.

Inko used the towel to dry your hair and clothes because no one wants their floor to be slippery. Anyways, you took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. (I'll let you decide who's clothes lol)

You joined them for dinner :D ... Basically you crashed into their house soaking wet, took a shower there, changed into their clothes and even had dinner. That's heccin awesome. Midoriyas your hospitality is the same as filipinos.

"Excuse me for crashin, even though I said I'll be at UA," you said while enjoying your meal. "It's okay dear, you're already a part of our family," Inko said and Izuku agreed (HE AIMIN FOR U THO)

you choked on food... and tears. The only thing you thought was "omg kami-sama."

SCHOOL DAY AGAIN

well (y/n) was so plain she blended in and

well (y/n) was so plain she blended in and... wasnt noticed by anyone, haha. ninja stealth skills. (y/n) and midoriya + iida ran to the classroom and wasnt late thankfully.

 (y/n) and midoriya + iida ran to the classroom and wasnt late thankfully

"Typically The results are more balanced

"Typically The results are more balanced. But this year all the attention leaned towards the three you," said Aizawa while pointing at a chart on the board. 

A-GROUP DESIGNATED CLASS

(L/N) - 6,669

TODOROKI - 4,123

BAKUGOU - 3,556

TOKOYAMI - 360

IIDA - 301

wait a minute isn't that ironic. (y/n) only starred once yet... WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR HER?? 'heck heck, i'm a state secret,' (y/n) thought. 

"Oh and (l/n)," Aizawa said making her jump. "Uh yes?!" 

"Don't worry, your background info is still unknown," he gave you a half-hearted thumbs up. 

(y/n) sighed in relief. she did pay attention to 20 words or so but got confused when Midnight came in and started saying stuff. 

"oh right, hero names.."