三 ᎢᎻᎡᎬᎬ

ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ
It was finally the day of the entrance exam. The h/c girl actually woke up early for once. Because her daily meme lord hasn't uploaded. She sighed and at least went outside.

She wore a f/c tank top and some black leggings. You went out of your now room to be greeted by our beloved Miss Midoriya. "Good morning Sunshine!" She said cooking some bacon(if you don't like it change it uwu). "Good Morning." You yawn and stretch your arms.

You rubbed your eyes and checked the time. 5:00AM. Your eyes widen and eat your bacon, savouring the perfect crisps and flavour of the meat that Inko cooked. You felt like heaven, 'What if she cooked f/f ' You fantasied.

"Dear could you wake up Izuku." She snapped you out of your thoughts. "Yes Ma'am!" You said a evil grin crawling through your face. You grab your phone and find a AllMight voice record.

Slowly tiptoeing into his AllMight infested room. Grinning darkly and grabbing a Bluetooth speaker, you crawl on top of him and put the speaker near his ear. You played the record.

"SKREEEEEEEEE ITS NOT A DREAM HAHAHA!!" He said jolting out of his bed. He looked around and saw no AllMight, only a h/c girl laughing at him holding a Bluetooth speaker. "So AllMight didn't tuck me to bed." He whimpered.

"Y u do dat Y/N?" He cried. "It was the only way to wake ya up bruddah." You dabbed and ran out. "MY QUIRKLESS BRUDDAH HAS AWAKEN!!" You yeeted yourself out the room. He felt hurt of you saying quirkless and mostly as your 'brother'.

"Good morning Izuku." "Good morning Mom." She giggled a bit and fed ya boi the heavenly bacon. Your angel-Brother's Mother has sent. You smile slyly, "Boi training~~." He gave you a oh-shit-I-forgot look and ran to his room to change outta his AllMight pajama.

~Mini Time skip~

You were snoozing on a chair when you were awakened by a loud screech, or just screaming. There you found Izuku on a pile of garbage yelling his heart out. And boi he was shirtless, HE HAD ABS SKSKSKKS.

AllMight was there as well, Izu-boi was falling and he caught him. You ran at the speed of light there. "I'm proud of ya, look you have ΔβS." You give him a thumbs up. His heart fluttered at just knowing you were proud of him.

He started to have a liking to you.

You were actually glad ya took a nap. This fanfic skipped to the best part.
AllMight plucked a golden piece of hair from his head.

"EAT THIS!"

"Huh?" Izuku's face was priceless. You couldn't stop laughing.

⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅⌅
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ

Y/N was walking with her green-haired friend. Murmurs were heard from the passerby's. 'Is that the kid that defeated the sludge villain?' 'They have such a powerful quirk.' And more.

They arrived at the hero academy. The h/c-ette was determined to kick some ass. While the plain green boy was being dramatic and having some speech in his brain.

Unfortunately he was too focused on that, he tripped on his own foot. Y/N 'tried' to catch him. But a brown-haired female caught him first. The boy was shook.

"Sorry for using my quirk without your permission. It's just bad luck to fall on your first day!" She said a angelic voice released from the adorable girl.

"Its alright! Thanks for catching my friend." Y/N said greatfully. She walked away leaving our boy with a big smile. "I talked to a girl!" He muttered.

"You wound me Izuku! I'm a girl too." She facepalmed holding a sign that said 'Didn't actually talk' with her free hand.
"C'mon lets go, don't wanna be late!"

≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊≊

"WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!! EVERYONE SAY HEY!!" A loud booming voice shouted. Utter silence, until it was broken with a feminine voice from the crowd.

"Hey."

"AT LEAST ONE PERSON RESPONDED!!" He gave a thumbs up and continued his speech. "IM HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES ON THE PRACTICAL EXAM!! ARE YOU READY!! YEAH!!"

"Yeah!"

"Its the pro hero Present Mic. I listen to his radio show every week. U.A. does have Pro heroes as teachers." The plain boy muttered.

"Shaddap." Our one and only Baka-hoe said.

(Im pulling a Lazy Author moment.)

A glasses guy stood up from his seat

A glasses guy stood up from his seat. A spotlight on him. "There appear to be no less than four varieties on this handout! Such a blatant error, If it is one, is highly unbecoming for UA, Japan's top academy!!" He yelled pointing at the print.

"And you, with the curly hair!! You've been muttering this whole time and its distracting." He points to our friend. Then points at Y/N "You as well! You don't even look serious at becoming a hero!! If this is some sort of game to you, then please leave immediately!!" He glared intensely at both of you.

"Sorry." Izuku mumbled covering his mouth. Y/N stood up annoyed, now looking serious (like Saitama does) and ready to complain using common sense.

"That was more of a complaint than a question! You don't just immediately judge people and then tell them to quit being a hero." You point at him angrily. "My friend here is trying his best, he is just overjoyed to be here!! UA Japan's no. 1 academy!! By telling me to quit do you rather me as a friend or as a foe?! And why would this be a game? This is a hero school for goodness sake!."

Everyone was shocked. The boy was very shocked. But Y/N was most shocked.'When did I learn to make large statements? Eh, probably Genos's tutoring. I owe him.' She thought. "I apologise, it was a mistake." Glasses boi said.

"Alright Examinee 7111. The fourth faux villain variety is zero points! It's more of an obstacle! Have you played Super Mario Bros?! ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴿᴱᵀᴿᴼ ᴳᴬᴹᴱ."
(Lazy Author 2)

"(Lazy Author 2)