|| Ch. 29 ||

Chapter 29 — You're not you when you're hungry, grab a Snickers

——————————————-

I — I COULDN'T MOVE

I — I COULDN'T MOVE. My body shaked as those dazzling blue eyes met with my h/c orbs. I wasn't used to fear, I felt like retreating away far away from them. I felt so inferior, it was exhilarating.

Next thing I knew, I was being carried away into hiding. My blonde friend covering both of our mouths, shutting us up. "Shhh," he whispered, barely standing up straight. "I see, we're having an adorable game of hide and seek!!~" they cooed.

"Come on! I even deactivated the tracking quirks I stole, make sure to make this fun!!~" I felt them grin, even though their face was completely covered. I took in my courage and nudged Ethan to make each of us braver.

We silently passed through the buildings, trying not to get caught. His quirk lasted us a few minutes, so I had to restrain them. Cuffs in hand, I nodded at the two waiting for the signal.
Rashi nodded, stopping the time around Zero making it impossible for much to pass.

"GO, GO, GO!" the brown haired male yelled (Ethan), in a cold sweat. I ran, swallowing my precious pride, trying to cuff their hands. I closed my eyes, hoping for the best. "Sorry darling, I dodged," I heard behind me. "TIME'S UP!! NO ONE WINS!"

A blood curdling scream erupted behind my back, my ears couldn't take it. Juria clutching her neck, kneeling on her knees, trying to pull off a sort of collar. She was already throwing up blood and crying it, unable to completely breathe.

"Relax, this is just her restraints..." Nezu entered our battle center, smiling. "You did pretty well for students! Although we expected you all defeating... the villain, it's alright. Even All Might couldn't take them! Please don't tell him I said that."

Fainted, eyes still wide open, red in her blue hues. She layed on the ground, blood engulfing her body. "Don't worry, she'll be fine. We'll take her to recovery girl," the mouse-bear pointed over to the men who carried Juria into a stretcher, carrying her away.

"That was hella scary," the brunette boy smiled weakly, arms dangling from his sides. "I might've used my quirk too long, ugHHHH." He face-planted on to the cold destroyed pavement. "Idiot," the blonde rolled his eyes, hiding his inner terror.

"U fine Depression vro?" I looked over to his half-dead body, my h/c locks falling to my side. "Ye, changing someone's feelingz are hard enough, yet I do two more today," he laughed, pleading me to carry him in my strong and goddess-like arms.

I brought him to Recovery Girl, where he was treated coffee(to help with keeping awake) and band-aids. "Hey Recovery Girl, where's Zayasu?" I asked. "They're in that room over there, be careful," she smiled at me, I smile back.

The room was dark and bland, like it only took a few minutes to set up. On a hospital bed lied Juria Zayasu, attached with blood IV's attached, a heart monitor and more "necessary" restraints.

_____________________

"What do you think of me?"

                                                    ...she asked. Looking at me with a gloomy expression. I sat down on the end of her bed, "I don't know, what do you think I think of you?" I replied. "You've just met me, yet I feel like you know me more than I know myself," she said admittedly.

"All these years, I lost track of who I am. Am I another wicked villain or just a person waiting to be saved? I don't want to kill anyone anymore, I don't want anyone to get hurt," she sniffled, tears pouring from the corners of her eyes.

"Then don't kill anyone," I smiled. "And stop crying! Geez, I might even believe if you say Midoriya's your brother or something," we both laugh. "Thank you... for being my hero."

'You kept your promise after all these years, thank you [y/n].'

"Also, they should've just gave you some Snickers. Not some damn shocking collar, ya sure you okay? That looked like it HuRt lIkE HElL!" I held her shoulders. She nodded, "I'm fine, it did hurt but a few snickers would've been nice instead."

Fast Forward. 》》
「Third person」

The four head back into the viewing area, Juria in a wheelchair. Everyone was silent, partly intrigued and scared. "Y-You were amazing guys!" Izuku spoke up. "Y-Yeah," everyone agreed. "Man, I thought villains were easy to defeat. But at least I learned something!" Kirishima beamed. "Zero~senpai was so scary! I nearly peed my pants," Sero laughed. "I'd hate to face villains lika that one day," Mina joined in.

"Just so you know, NOBODY CAN DEFEAT ME!" Bakugo huffed, peering at All Might. 'I'm sure I'd rather fight All Might with Deku than with two idiots and a high class villain," he thought. "Shut up Bakubro, you might not even defeat All Might!" [y/n] teased.

'I like this class already. It might not even be so boring after all,' [y/n] grinned. 'I'm all fired up! I'm going to have so much fun bragging to Sai and Gen,'