|| Ch.28 || (bad words 😔👌)

Chapter 28 — Writing with no wifi 🥺✊
——————————————

"I HATE THE EXAMS!!" [y/n] cried, slamming the notebook on her head

"I HATE THE EXAMS!!" [y/n] cried, slamming the notebook on her head. Trying to force the information to enter her brain.(21 on the midterms)

"It's alright, I'll help tutor you if you'd like," Zero said back in his kuudere self(2 on the midterms). "This dumb otaku? That's impossible to do in like... 3 days," [y/n] groaned, loosing all hope.

"Zero, you know you're supposed to be with the 3rd years, except you lack the KNOWLEDGE to be there," Rashi facepalmed(5 on the midterms), earning a disgusted look from Zero. "Excuse me, but from what I know. You get lower grades than me," he defended.

"S-Shut up! That's because you're older," Rashi stammered in embarrassment. "Hey guys, please help... I don't know how to do this hard equation," Ethan said (22 on the midterms), pointing at a piece of paper with Adding Fractions written on it.

"Oh, the answer is 22 4/8," Rashi peeped the paper, sighing. "22 1/2–"
"SHUT UP! I'M READING!!" he scolded, gripping it's edges tighter every time Zero says a minor correction.

"Ya'll to smort for me. Ethanol (this came on autocorrect and i'm not changing it) pls translate dis to my lvl," [y/n] requested. "Yus, ur Highness," he bowed. "So u do dis and thot thing and da otha thingm and other things an stuff... idk," he said, [y/n] nodded having no clue what he just said either.

"OI DUMBASS!!" a loud voice was heard in the background, charging in dragging Kirishima from his collar. "STUDY WITH ME!" Katsuki yelled, causing everyone great confusion.

"AND YOU! I DEMAND A REMATCH, I HAVE NO WEAKNESSES D-DWEEB!!" he stammered, pointing right at our kuudere friend. "Lies! Ticklies on the sides," Zero boldly pointed out.

Katsuki blushed, looking like he's having a flashback. (one of those cliche anime parts where the opponent is like "impossible, how did they know? i was doin my epic technique") "N-NO I DONT HAVE ANY TICKLE SPOTS!" he finally replied, sweating bullets.

"[y/n] would you care to tickle his sides for me? I don't want to... make it unpleasant for him," Zero had a straight but terrifying look on his face. "Yes, 🅱️oo."

[y/n] tickled him on the specific spot. And guess what? HE LAUGHED SO HARD, OMG BAKUGO WITH A SMILE? I SWEAR IM GONNA— Zero took pictures and sold them to the Bakusquad.

Midoriya accidentally walked in, he wanted to ask [y/n] if she wanted to study with him too. "Hey [y/n]~chan, could— Oh my All Might... KACCHAN?! [y/n]madeKacchan
laughIhaveanotherrivalIwishIwastickledtoo...WaitIshouldknowKacchan'sticklespottooIneednotesforhisweaknesses,where'smynotebook?" Izu mumbled out loud, forgetting the main reason he was there.