一ᎾNᎬ |

She punched it...
________________________________________
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
It rained. Everyone was shocked. Midoriya felt betrayed but also happy for you. At least you had a chance to be a hero. Which you already were in your world, Rank A Top 5.

More slime stuck to your already slimy f/c jacket. You sigh disappointed at how weak the villain was. Civilians were amazed as the other heroes lectred you about it.

The blonde boy looked like he just saw a ghost. He probably saw the words of death behind you. It was everyone's instincts fighting you so far.

"That was amazing!" "Were lucky we have a hero like her by our side!" "She's so cool!" Cheers from the people were heard. You smiled a bit because you got yourself some recognition in two worlds.

The heroes did scold you but you replied "I just did what I felt was right. That villain was really weak in the first place.". Then you began walking to Midoriya.

"Sorry about that Midoriya. What you did was really heroic though." You said half-heartedly. You were really bummed out because that villain was really weak and nobody did anything aside for Midoriya.

You sighed again and lazily start to wipe the slime off your stuff. Until you hear a guy's voice. "Hey hero! What's your name?".

You thought for a few seconds. Its N/N (Nick Name).

"We're glad to have you as our hero N/N!" The man gladly supported you.

"Thank you." You whisper quietly as you head back to the site to help clean up the slime from the floor. You sigh. "I still have slime.

Midoriya already seemed to have walked away. 'He was quite sad and hopeless when I looked at him afterwards.' You felt bad at the idea.

'I should help him.' You imagined and started sprinting in the direction he went quickly. Due to your fast reflexes you caught up to him in seconds.

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

"Hey Midoriya!"

He gasped at my sudden appearance and looked at me with a wobbly smile and a light blush.
"H-Hey L/N-N. I k-know you just said you're quirkless too so I won't feel bad. Its o-okay, you can sto-op p-pretending now..." He said darkly.

"What do you mean? I am quirkless." I was puzzled at his words.

"W-What?"

"I earned my power. Its not a quirk. Pure strength from my hard work. I trained my body for years." I confessed bravely of my pure strength.

"Anyone can be a hero." I say to the young boy as he was suddenly filled with hope by a filthy girl that came out of nowhere that is me.

"I-I can be a hero-o..." Midoriya chocked out almost crying. You standing in front of him made it look like a scene from an anime.

"You deserve to inherit my power!" You yell at the tearing boy.

"Thank you-"

""But first!!! You need to do a hundred-"

"I AM HERE!!"

"nani"
======================================================
Oof short chapter...Its so I could do it easier. Y/N and All Might have offered both their powers to Deku. So yeah uwu kill me now.