二 ᎢᏔᎾ

ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ
"Uwaa! All Might!? What are you doing here!?" Midoriya stood up from the floor and wiped his tears.

"I HAVE COME TO TALK TO YOU!!"

"Oh hey!" I waved lazily to the large figure. Smoke then formed behind the hero. He then formed into a malnourished looking man. My eyes widened. I thought he was stronger than me!!

He coughed out blood as I fell on my knees in disappointment. "Relax kid. Its like those guys that flex in the pool." He said to me wiping blood off his face.

"I-Its not like that." I stood up and slapped my face. "All Might..." Midoriya mumbled a bit in disbelief.
"I want to say something about your question earlier." Malnourished All Might said.

I kinda got bored though, and the conversation was over 20 words so I zoned out a bit. (#LazyAuthor) Damn it, Saitama rubbed off on me.

Turns out, Midoriya was also offered something as well. Lucky boi. It was something called One for All. It sounded cool.

I grinned smugly at him when they finished. "Ya broccoli boi. Lucky~ my training is waaaaay harder." I punch him very weak to not harm him on the arm.

"Yeah soooo Midoriya. Can I stay with ya?"

======================================================

ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ

You arrived at the Midoriyas' household. You were pretty laid back. Midoriya was red and sweaty. Thinking 'A girl is right next to me' repeatedly in his innocent head.

He opened the door and entered. "Mom, I'm home!" He said taking off his shoes. You did the same. "Izuku!" A femine voice called out. Nearby revealed a chubby(?) woman with long green hair.

"Hello Mrs. Midoriya nice to meet you." You greeted politely. She was overjoyed to see you. "Er- Mom this is L/N." Midoriya scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Just call me Y/N. No formalities needed Miss!" You shook her hand lightly and smiled. "Just call me Inko dear." She softly said.

'Inko' then went near your green-haired friend and cupped her hand around his ear. "She's a keeper." She whispered and wiggled her eyebrows. Midoriya flushed 51 shades of red. "M-Mom!" He cried and you giggled a bit.

"I-Its not like that!" He said covering his bright red blush. "Its a very rude thing to ask. But do you mind if I stay with you guys?" You blurted to end ya boi's suffering.

"Of course! You're welcome anytime dear." The woman gave a close-eyed smile. You sighed in relief that your butt was just saved. You were a 'thank you' machine at the moment. Bursting out your great full words every second.

Midoriya eventually calmed you down and his mom saying its not a big deal.
You still were determined to repay them. Despite being lazy most of the time, you weren't Saitama himself. You are you,...........memey.

They let you move in the spare room and you cried tears of joy. Grinning like a madman. You made sure to clean the house every single day and help Inko out. You started to call broccoli boi Izuku and you as Y/N. Yay!

She enrolled you to school as well. Damn you cried. She thought you were a sensitive angel. Which you were. It was boring and you passed, kinda.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

6:00 AM

Izuku was 'trying' to drag a refrigerator with a AllMight on top. You we're sitting on a tire wheel eating chips watching training.

"Good job Izuku!" You yelled at the boy and muttered under your breath. "You're actually pathetic but it's better than me on the first day." Izuku just looked at you and started crying.

"Why am I dragging trash across the beach?" Izuku asked AllMight. "I did some research and this beach used to be really beautiful! Until the residents made it a dump and threw their trash here!!" He said in his mighty voice.

"Ah. Makes sense." You said plopping another chip into your mouth until realising it already empty. You groaned and decided to help since you had nothing else to do. "So its exercise?" Izuku tilted his head.

"Yes! You aren't suitable for One for All! Look at you!" The huge blonde laughed and you held back your laughter at Izuku tearing up a pool of water.

"But you said I was worthy!" Izuku yelped and you finally released chuckles and wiping tears if joy along with AllMight. "Your body isn't suitable!! If you used it your limbs will go flying!!" "M-My limbs!" Izuku cried hugging himself.

"Wow. Great." You said lazily and sighed. "Well Izuku If ya don't want that to happen better start now. It aint too hard." You said smashing a huge pile of trash into a flat sheet. "Easy for you to say." Izuku pouted and continued on his work.

"You're really strong." He muttered but you noticed. That small sentence made you wonder. 'Since when did I fight Master Saitama?' You asked yourself and smiled. 'When I get home, I'll make sure to challenge him to a battle.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

Phew! That's finished. Guess what people, I passed my exams! Its vacation so I have more time to post. I hope you like this chapter, well probably not cause I am an amateur.