Ch. 19 : no school, go away

Y/N PACKED HER THINGS. It was time to go to school, no matter how much she pleaded, it was no use, Genos wasn't convinced.

Sighing as she took the last bite of her favourite food, cooked by Genos's fine self. Tearing up a bit, as Fubuki vented out all her problems at the side of their table.

"Because of her, I've never been number one at anything — so I decided to stay at Class B, Rank 1," said green-haired female, wallowing in shame. "And bind heroes ranked lower into a group to surpass her individual exploits," she continued.

"But that witch— I mean, Terrible Tornado is Class S. Why not strive for Class A, Rank 1?" asked the cyborg. "You have skills for it," he insisted.

"No. Class A is impossible," she said. "Well, I survived," Y/N spoke, unknowing her situation.

"I could raise high in Class A — But I could never — reach number one," said Fubuki, with a look of seriousness. "N/N is Class A, Rank 5 — Bushi Drill is Class A, Rank 4 — Okama Itachi is Class A, Rank 3 — and Ia-Ian ia Class A, Rank 2. Even these pupils of the Class-S Hero; Atomic Samurai cannot reach Class S. Because no one can surpass Amai Mask, Aka Handsome Kamen, who holds Class A, Rank 1."

"Lemme at em! I want Rank 1," the h/c girl stood, being held back by a pillow. "Some monsters — defy common understanding," she extended.

"You're monstrous, but not like Handome Kamen and my sister! And then there are monsters among monsters! Like King, the strongest man! And Blast, who stands atop the hero world!" She pointed to Saitama. "Whattabout me?!" Y/N whined.

"Pretty monstrous too," she deadpanned. "Yassss," the e/c eyed girl thought of as an accomplishment.

"It's difficult to move up alone! What's wrong with forming a faction?"

"Nothing. But I won't join you." he said, Y/N nodding her head in agreement. "Hmph! Refuse my invitation — just because you're a little strong? You'll never reach the top!" said Fubuki, the doorbell rang soon after.

"Hey, Saitama! Did you take my video game?" the Class S hero King peeped from outside the door. 'K-K-K-King?!' Fubuki sat in horror and shock as he casually entered.

"Y-Yeah — sorry," the bald hero said. "I thought so, give it back," he said.
"Oi Genos, who dis?" she whispered, nudging his side. "That's King." "Mkay."

"I really am sorry."

"It's okay, just give it back."

"I erased your save data..."

"HUH? YOU WHAT?!"

"Ha, Sai, you're in trouble~" Y/N teased, making him pretty guilty.

"Sorry," he said. "No, that's okay...Hm? A button's smashed in!" King said, a childish look on his face.

'Maybe I could join them?' thought Fubuki.

xxx—xxx—xxx

"Genos, Class S, Rank 14 — and Saitama, Class B, Rank 7. Are we agreed on their hero names? No objections!" the voice yelled.

"Because Genos aggressively attacks the most heinous enemies, his hero name is — Demon Cyborg!"

"And based on appearance, Saitama's hero name is — Bald Cape!"

xxx—xxx—xxx

"Y/NNNN SANNN!!" the class yelled out in unison, chasing after her for a hug. Hell even Bakugo joined, kinda, to inflict verbal stuff.

"ITS U.A.'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!! THE ONE TIME EACH YEAR," Present Mic's loud and booming voice sounded towards the entire stadium. "WHEN OUR FLEDGLING HEROES COMPETE IN A RUTHLESS GRAND BATTLE!! FIRST UP... YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKIN' ABOUT!! — THE MIRACULOUS RISING STARS WHO BRUSHED OFF A VILLAIN ATTACK WITH THEIR STEELY WILLPOWER!!"

"THE FIRST YEARS — OF THE HERO COURSE!! ITS CLASS A!" Proud cheers and applause were heard. "They're giving us too much credit — but we won't let it shake us, right, Bakugo — Y/N?" said Kirishima, sweating. "Nope. Just gets me pumped up," said Bakugo, a scary look on his face.

"Nah, this is lesser than the people asking for my autograph everyday," Y/N sweat dropped. "What?" Kiri asked, confused.

"FOLLOWING CLASS B, ITS CLASSES C, D AND E OF GENERAL STUDIES...!!  AND HERE COME THE SUPPORT COURSE CLASSES, F, G AND H! AND THE BUSINESS COURSE —"

"Whoaaaa — what a crowd," Midoriya was anxiously, his heart beating heavily, and more that Y/N and his mother was watching him. "And we're expected to put on the best performance we can in front of so many spectators." he said.

"I suppose this is merely one more nessesary skill if we hope to become heroes," said Iida.

"Now for the athlete's oath!!" Midnight said. "Ooh! The first-year's referee this time is the R-Rated hero Midnight!" Chatter exploded from the crowd.

'R-Rated? Should she really be in a high school?' they thought. "Shut it. Pipe down!! Your student representative is — from Class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugo and Y/N L/N!!"

"Whaaaa? It's Kacchan?!" Izuku said. "Must be because how they placed in the entrance exam," Sero said.

"The athlete's oath — MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. I'M GONNA TAKE FIRST PLACE— OOF" Katsuki got smacked on the head, as boo's were heard everywhere. "nO iT iSNt YOu dUmB IdIOt!" Y/N shouted into the mic. She coughed VERY loudly.

"IN THA NAYMMMM OF THY COMPATITIOERS, I PLEDGU THOT WE SHAYLL TAKE PARTS OF THESE GAY-MES IN DA TRUU SPIRITT OF FAIR FLIPPIN PLAY AND SPORTY GURL SHIPS! RESPECCTIN AN ABYIDIN BOY DA RUULEZ TAHT GOBERN DEM, FOR DA GLOREE AND INTEGORITY OF SPORTYS AND LA HONOR OF THOU TEAMS!!" She yelled loudly and sassily into the microphone.

"yasss kween!" some guy's gay voice was heard.

"THAT WAS BAD PRONOUNCIATION!!" Katsuki yelled back. "AT LEAST I MEMORISED IT!!"

~~smol time skip~~

"Class 1-C's representative Ethan Bryant and Rashi Sutarito!!" Midnight said. "HoWdY PaRTneRs!" Ethan, a boy with blackish brown and brown eyes screamed, similar to the gay voice from earlier.

"Shut up, Ethan, you're embarrassing yourself," another boy said. Rashi, a boy with blonde hair and goldish eyes.

"I'd like to say GUrl DaT wAS oNe MOytY pErfoRmaNcE (Your name with a B)" he said.
"WHy tHanK yOu," Y/N replied.

============

A/N

Thank you uwu_shittu and woolide for lending me their characters! They'll be in Class A soon! Promise. Also thanks for 18k views and votes love y'all !! (*'ω*)

-Katsu and Juria