|| ch. 33 ||

(it's quarantine and i have too much free time so i guess i'll update this)

DEAR (or not dear) DIARY, I am now 16 years old and celebrated my birthday with my friends and family. It was hectic so I didn't write any entries. So in this year, I punched Zero so hard he went back to his universe. He told me he was also from another world which was cool. Sadly Rashi and Ethan moved and switched schools to some other country because "opportunities".

So yeah, right now we're going for more "depression" yay. I feel dead inside but what ever. Oh right, I passed the licensing exam and stuff. Completely aced it. It's like super precise dodgeball, really easy.

I also broke my leg and I was sure it wasn't possible before but now I'll be careful around Aoyama's cheeze. I asked Izuku bout it since he was really really really experienced in breaking his legs but he suspiciously didn't know. Gosh darnit.

ANYWAYS, CONTINUING MY STORY :P

(y/n) was dashing to school. even though she had a dorm, she decided to sleep at mama midoriya's place for sum delicious food... don't tell deku. (y/n) was there in her eternal glory running with nice (f/c) colored pajamas making people on the street think she's a psychopath.

(y/n) slammed the doors of heights alliance open, breaking it and the surrounding door frame. she just shrugged and ran to the stairs like she just turned off the lights in the basement and is running from the monsters in the dark.

she hurriedly put on her uniform and to the building she went. in the middle of aizawa saying something she kicked the giant 1-a door down and said "SORRY IM LATE, I WENT SOMEWHERE.."

"uh huh, what place is so important you had to break curfew and sleep outside?" aizawa questioned, crossing his arms. "uh.. uh," (y/n) paced back and forth thinking of a good lie. she just stared right at izuku, making him feel a bit uncomfortable because he only just got there after probation.

"yo mom," she blurted out accidentally, making everyone have a very very audible GASP.
"did you just make a your mom joke? it's dead (like yo mom) but... WHO TAUGHT YOU?!" mina slammed her two hands on her desk like a christian mom.

"UH, MINETA DID!"

"I DID NOT!"

"YES U DID!"

it was very t e n s e perhaps. (y/n) had to get karate chopped in the neck to be stopped. she got dragged to her seat. it's all fine and dandy as long as she can ask what's going on. unless no one else payed attention... that would be mildly depressing.

well she got woken up, luckily. it was yaomama uwu. "Hey (y/n), wake up please," she said in her calm and soothing voice. (y/n)' s eyes fluttered open and looked right at her then to the three new figures at the front.

They were UA's top students, The Big Three.

... wait a minute that's not right.

"HEY LET ME JOIN IM STRONG TOO!"

is what (y/n) wanted to say but... yaomama's watching her. she didn't wanna let down anyone u-u.

"Alright, could you give us a brief introduction then? Starting with you, Amajiki," said Aizawa while pointing to this elf-eared person. He glared at the entire class to turn them into potatoes in his mind. Everyone shuddered since the impact of that glare was intimidating.

(y/n) wanted to have that kind of dangerous aura too but... she just gives off a plain and harmless girl kinda vibe. That's a charm too actually. Amajiki started shaking and mumbled something to the two beside him.

He quickly turned his back on the class, pressing his forehead on the black board infront. "I wanna go home...!" he said making most of 1-A get astonished. "yo bro me too, but i'll get my waifu's confiscated if i go absent," (y/n) said quietly holding back a tear.

"This guy... is at the top of UA's hero class... right?" asked ojiro. 

"Hey, Amajiki! Listen to this! Apparently thats called being 'chicken-hearted'! Hey! Even though you're a human! Weird huh!" a periwinkle haired girl spoke. "This is 'Tamaki Amajiki', the chicken! and I'm Nejire Hadou!! We've come here today to talk about internship!" 

She then moved to shoji. "Why're you wearing a mask? Catch a cold? Or is that the latest fashion?" before shoji got to answer she moved on to ask Todoroki on how he got his scar and even he got cut off by Nejire. She then continued to ask others on why and how others have... things. 

"oo~h a natural airhead like (y/n)! How cute!" Kaminari  fanboyed along with Ashido who said "She's like a kindergardener."

"I see you're lacking any sort of rationality," Aizawa said as his dark aura got immensely overpowered by a tall blonde's shiny-ness. "Please don't worry, Eraserhead! I'm the key performer here after all!!" he said. 

"THE JOURNEY AHEAD!" he then leaned in and cupped his ear like he was waiting for the class to answer. He was only met with silence and confusion. "THAT'S WHERE YOU WILL SAY: 'WILL BE FULL OF DIFFICULTIES!' ALRIGHT! YOU ALL UTTERLY FAIL AT GETTING THE POINT OF THE CONVERSATION!!" he shouted. 

"MY MOM TOLD ME TO NEVER TALK TO STRANGERS THOUGH... WHO ARE YOU AGAIN??" (y/n) yelled right back at him. Everyone began whispering on how they were weirdos and they basically had no idea what the heck is going on. 

...

"Well I can see from all of your faces that you've got no clue what's going on. The explanation of internships, which are not even a requirement... has been left to these third year students who just appeared all of a sudden. I get it, it doesn't make much sense does it?" he said in a scarily monotone voice that is very out of character.

"You acquired your provisional licenses as first years... Is that right? hrm.. This year's first years are really energetic aren't they...?... I see, well it seems like my intro fell flat here so...

how would you all like to team up... AND FIGHT AGAINST ME?!"

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH???" 

"It would make sense for them to witness and feel our own experience with our own bodies, wouldn't you say?!... WOULDN'T YOU SAY, ERASERHEAD!?"

...

"Do as you like..." -Aizawa.