五 Five

You finished the practical exam no sweat. But the test paper exam exam you were hyperventilating. You were praying so hard to pass that at least. You already passed the exam in your world to be a hero, but who knows what the questions were. Where's Genos when you need him.

At the exam you felt like a genius, your prayers have been answered. It was the first time ever you were glad to be lectured by Genos. The test felt easy for you, you knew everything. Grinning maniacally as you move your pencil. You're getting weird looks from the other students. But hey, who could blame ya!

-Time skip-
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ
Y/N  was walking home with Izuku. Grinning like a crazy person, meanwhile our boi looked traumatised.
"Yo, Izuku wat happlen." She questioned tilting her head. "I'm gonna fail AllMight." He said in defeat. "Shhhh." Her e/c orbs looked at his green eyes, she put her index finger to his lips.

"Who would fail an innocent cinnamon roll like you. If they did I'm blowing up the world and go to mine!" She said pridefully looking at the sky and carrying Izuku like a puppy as he blushed.

Something like this (I love this anime btw)

Y/N caried Izuku home to keep it simple.

As soon as they got home, the h/c-ette whipped out her phone and clicked the YouTube button. She did a victory dance for some reason. Izuku was in confusion. "I swear its my lucky day today!!" She yelled doing the 'hype'. She grabbed her Bluetooth speaker and connected it to her phone. She played Congratulations and screamed. "Pewdiepie won!! Sub 2 pewds....Bwahahah" she laughed making a villain pose.

Bwahahah" she laughed making a villain pose

Something like this too.
ᴵᶻᵁᴷᵁ ᴾᴼᵛ (ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ)

Y/N was smiling at her phone. She looked adorable, my heart flutters. She danced gracefully (even though her dances were from fortnite). I couldn't stop myself, I was blushing.

"Im sorry Y/N. I failed you."

~Large Time Skip~

"It's here!" Inko four-legged ran into both of us exercising. Izuku carrying weights as I was on my 76th pull-up.
"Yee boi!" I did a ninja flip to our 'Mom'. I grabbed the letters and tossed the other one to Izuku. I ran to my room and ripped open the envelope and a projector came out.

THIS IS A PROJECTION!! HAHAHA!!

Oh....Hi AllMight

HELLO YOUNG L/N!! YOU PASSED THE PRACTICAL AND THE WRITTEN EXAMS!!

"I did it again" I clenched my fists defeated

THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PASS!! YOU HAVE GOTTEN INTO UA!! HAHA!!

WITH 90 VILLAIN POINTS AND ZERO RESCUE POINTS IN THE PRACTICAL!! Well no one can really blame you for that! They decided to test you since nobody had any record of you... (he whispered in that part)

AND A PERFECT GRADE IN THE WRITTEN!! WELCOME Y/N L/N TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!! UA HIGH.

Yay....School. Genos are ya proud of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ
Genos was always proud of Y/N. Knowing that he can't be as strong as you, he isn't completely human. You were his most precious possession. He won't let anything happen to you.

He was told about the slime. It was a illegal transportation material that lead to many missing people. They have some parts of it, but it has been forgotten...Where did you go?
Genos has gotten impatient, it has been ten months since your disappearance. He wanted to find you, he did it himself.

-Lots of Experimenting Later-

"Y-Y/N I found you...My Hero Academia, I'm coming."