Chapter 31

You wake up and memories of yesterday resurfaced. You have never more in your life felt disgusted and low but your so thankful for having Jungkook again in your life. He embraced you all night and made you feel better about yourself.

You turn and find Jungkook sound asleep on the bed. Jaehyung must've slept in one of the guys' rooms. You think to yourself.

You slowly get up to not wake him and notice the gifts Jungkook had got you on the floor. You bend down and pick them up. You open the first bag and it's a silver heart locket with a picture of Jaehyung and him together. In the other bag is a black hoodie with Jungkook's face on it. You giggle at how cute and weird it is. Only he would buy this.

The fact he went out of his way to buy you thoughtful gifts to cheer you up even though he had no clue why you were upset in the first place made you feel special. There is someone who values you, someone who cares for you and loves you for who you are unconditionally.

You are a proud mother and girlfriend who knows what their worth. You worked too hard to get where you are now.

You place the gifts on the nightstand and get ready for the day ahead.

You take a warm shower and change into black jeans and a white spaghetti strap with a burgundy cardigan over it.

You step out the bathroom and see Jungkook awake. "Good morning babe" Jungkook says groggy with eyes half open.

"Sorry did I wake you?" You ask walking towards him.

"It's fine, but how are you feeling?" Jungkook asks worried

"Amazing now thanks to you" you say and kiss him on his cheek.

"Thank you for the gifts I love them" you add with a grin

"It was hard but I managed to find that hoodie" he laughs

"Why does it say 'lets get it' on it though?" You ask

"It's one of my signature phrases" he laughs and you playfully roll your eyes.

"Help me put the locket on" you say and he grabs the locket from the nightstand and stands up. You move your hair out your way and he places it around your neck.

"I'm sorry for making you worry so much, yesterday-"

"Shhh babe you don't have to tell me, I know how hard it probably is so I'll wait till your ready" he says caring about your feelings. He's always been that way.

" I know that's why I'm ready after some thinking" You say

"Please don't be angry" you start off

"Okay" he says

"Yesterday I went for my job interview and I thought it was off when he started asking personal questions, if I was dating anyone? If I was willing to do anything for the position? I knew what he was implying by the way he said it. So I stood up to leave and quit but he was faster. He grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall." You didn't realize a few tears have made their way down your cheeks till Jungkook wipes them.