Chapter 10

Your POV

You call in sick for work not wanting to deal with anything right now. You took Jaehyung to school already and your sitting on the couch. Your thinking about what Jimin said last night and he has a point. You decide to grab your laptop and see what you've missed out and google BTS. You see their networth and all their names. They apparently have the strongest fanbase in the world known as ARMY which means Adorable Representative MC for Youth. As well as having the title Best Boy Band in the world. You click on each ones profile to see that they were all at the resturant last night. You even spoke to Kim Taehyung once. You remember it being a weird and somewhat awkward encounter.

You somehow even remember a few things that Jungkook mentioned prior to breaking up with him that night. How they all tried their best to make him feel like home since he was the youngest. You really are happy that  Jungkook has amazing friends who are willing to help him even with schemes.

You watch their first music video which is no more dream. You can't help from smiling upon seeing their adorableness while trying to act tough especially Jimin and Jungkook.

The laptop starts playing one after another until you watch the most recent one. Your not surprised by Jungkook's vocals and amazing dancing. You knew he would become an amazing idol and your glad you didn't stand in the way of that.

You  keep scrolling and find all their auditions and entry videos. You watch them and realize how small he was. You recognize him as the boy you loved.

You scroll down even more and find a video on getting to know BTS, its a twenty minute video and you get comfortable on the couch. You play the video and the first thing that comes up is the bio of each member.

The video includes behind the scenes and interviews but one struck you the most.

" are any of you dating or ever been in love?"

" none of us are dating" Namjoon replies

"ten twelve two thousand and twelve" Jungkook says

You go back ten seconds and replay the video.

" ten twelve two thousand and twelve"

You check the date the videos were  uploaded but this is a fan account so the date isn't accurate. You go on youtube and google interviews having to do with dating questions. You can't find it and  your getting frustrated. You try to be more specific and narrow your search.

After what seems like hours you find the interview. You check the date and the video was uploaded on April 19 2017, that was two years ago. He probably doesn't feel the same but still. Ten twelve two thousand and twelve was Jungkook and yours anniversary date.

10/12/12💕

You take what Jimin said into consideration and he is right. You kept Jaehyung away long enough from Jungkook and it isn't fair. You decide your going to call Jimin and have him set up a meeting with Jungkook.

Your going to explain everything to him and hopefully he won't be to mad at you for keeping this away from him.

You pull out your phone and your about to call Jimin but someone knocks on your door. You move the laptop and stand up from the couch to go open the door.

"Hello Y/n"