Chapter 23

~ A Month Later ~

Y/N POV

You get dressed because the guys invited you to one of their fan meetings to surprise Jungkook. You leave looking amazing since you really miss him and so did Jaehyung. He's wearing the BT21 shirt that has all the characters on it, his favorite character is Tata simply because he says he has the same big heart inside.

It's almost 2pm and that's when the driver should show up.

Namjoon had taken care of everything from who will be picking you up and the passes that will let Jaehyung and you in.

"Jaehyung it's time to go surprise daddy" you say

"Yay I can't wait" Jaehyung cheers as you both head outside.

Right on time the driver shows up.

"Good afternoon miss, Mister Kim gave me strict instructions" the driver says and opens the car door for you

"Thank you" you say and get in the car with Jaehyung.

"Has the thingy started?" Jaehyung asks you referring to the fan signing as a thingy which makes you laugh.

"No I don't think so but we'll be fine thanks to uncle Namjoon"

"Uncle Joonie is the best" Jaehyung exclaims and it's the first time your hearing this nick name.

"You gave him a nickname?" You ask Jaehyung

"I gave all my uncles nicknames" he responds

"Can mommy hear them please" you say curious to what your son has come up with.

"Obviously uncle Joonie, then uncle Jinnie, uncle Yoongles, and uncle Hoseokie, ohh and Uncle Taehyungie, and lastly uncle Jiminie!" Jaehyung says happily and proudly.

You love how he added -ie, to almost all of them.

"Their adorable" you say

The car comes to a halt and the driver opens your car door.

"We have arrived miss" he says

"Thank you" you say and step out and hold Jaehyung's hand.

Your at the back entrance of the building and you see a very large man in all black holding the door open. You get a closer look at his shirt and it reads, Security.

"This way miss" the security guard says and you enter quickly the door closing behind you.

"Did it start?" You ask him

"It did 7 minutes ago so don't worry" he responds and stop walking when you here the guys talking to the fans.

You see the band members through the hallway and you step a little closer and your able too see the many eager and exciting fans with gifts for the guys as well as their phones recording the event.

You mix in with the crowd and you think the guys and Jungkook haven't noticed. Before each fan interacts with the band a microphone is passed to eager fans.

"Namjoon do you scold the guys for not learning English?" One fan girl asks

"No I just laugh when they mispronounce words but their each trying their best" he answers earning a few laughs and giggles from the audience

"Yah we're doing are best" Taehyung says and playfully hits Namjoon's shoulder

"Any of the members dating or perhaps have a crush on someone?" Another fan asks

You are intrigued by the question and what the guys may answer more precisely what Jungkook would say.

"Yeah myself" Jin hyung jokes making all of us laugh

"Yah! Seriously though" the fan insists

"I can speak for all of us that there is no one that we are infatuated with" Jungkook replies

You understand he can't possibly tell the fans he likes someone because not only is it a violation of his contract but many fans will turn on him and yet you can't help but feel upset at his response.

"That's not true"

Everyone goes quite and all eyes look for the person who spoke.

"That's not true!" Your son says but this time yells once more.