Chapter 29

Jungkook POV

I wake up and see Jaehyung's adorable face. He really does look just like me when I was his age. I smile at the thought. I sit up slowly trying not to wake him nor y/n. I get out of bed carefully and go to her side.

Her face is somewhat covered by her strands of hair and I move it out the way so I can admire her beauty. She stirs when I trace her face gently.

I reminisce about the past. I remember the first time I saw her. It's was a school day and she was walking to the campus and some mean people were bullying a kid. She didn't hesitate to defend the stranger who later became her friend, Jennie. I was mesmerized by her kindness and pure heart.

I was such a dork and incredibly shy to talk to her. It took a whole year for me to build up the courage to strike up a conversation. I only did because our school went on a field trip and we were in the same group.

It was embarrassing and slightly funny because I wasn't paying attention and walked into a tree. The tree bark scratched my forehead and left cheek so y/n attended to me as she was the only one with a first-aid kit. I remember her soft fingers grazing over my skin using the alcohol wipes to disinfect the cuts and her small hands applying the bandaids.

That's how we first met kind of a dorky encounter. I smile to myself and kiss her forehead before leaving the bedroom.

I step out and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Surprisingly Yoongi was up and sitting on the coach with his black notebook where he writes his lyrics.

"Good morning hyung" I say and he looks up from his notebook.

"Morning kid, Jin and Namjoon went out to get groceries so you're gonna have to cook for yourself" Yoongi says

"Alright should be easy" I reply

"Yeah right" Yoongi laughs

Alright then I'll just have to prove that I am a good cook probably not amazing like Y/n or Jin  but good enough.

I head to the kitchen and open the fridge and it's empty along with the cabinets. Then I remember that Jin and Namjoon went grocery shopping.

"Hey hyung when did they leave to go grocery shopping?" I shout/ask

"Uhhh like two hours ago maybe less" Yoongi replies and on que the door swings open and walking in with grocery bags is Namjoon. Jin comes to view behind Namjoon holding a pink smoothie.

"Why is Namjoon hyung carrying all the bags?" I ask laughing

"Because I cook all the time for all you nasty little kids and Namjoonie offered to carry the bags" Jin hyung says and drinks from his smoothie

Everyone in the group pretty much knows that their an item. Recently they've been sleeping in each others room and their really loud. They think their subtle but their not in the slightest.

"Ooo food! I'm starving Jinnie what are you going to make?" Taehyung asks walking in.

"You see just proves my point" Jin hyung says

"Anyways since most of you are here I need to ask you guys something" I say rather seriously

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asks

"Is everything okay with you and y/n? Jimin asks walking into the room with Hoseok both half awake.

" Y/n and I are fine it's just at Jaehyung's school their having career day and he asked me to come but you know" I try explaining