Chapter 30

Jungkook POV

Friday came by so fast and today is career day. It's my day off and I have to give like a five-minute presentation about my job description. Kind of nerve-racking but it's only like five and six-year-olds.

Y/n left like 20 minutes ago to work and today is her interview for that promotion she wants so I have a little something planned for her.

School starts at 7:50 am but she told me to be there before that and it's currently 7:10 am and Jaehyung is snoring on the bed. Adorable.

I get up and carefully wake him up.

"Rise and shine Jaehyung" I gently shake his shoulder. He stirs and turns to his side, his face facing away from me.

I grab his small foot and tickle him. He wakes up instantly giggling in the process.

"Okay okay I'm up stop it" he giggles cutely

"Do you know what today is?" I ask him crouched down next to him.

"Career day!" He shouts with joy

" I can't wait for everyone to meet my appa" Jaehyung adds eagerly

"Alright so we have to hurry and get ready, we don't have enough time," I say and quickly turn the shower on for him. As he bathes I grab clothes for him from the drawers.

I lay out his clothes on the bed which is what his uncle Taehyung bought him for his birthday.

"Appa I'm done!" Jaehyung shouts from the bathroom. I walk in and hand him a towel and pull him out.

I dry his hair and he changes into his clothes. I brush his hair and part it nicely.

"Appa you should also do your hair like mine," Jaehyung says

"Of course kiddo," I say

"Go wake your uncle Jin and ask him to make you breakfast" I add and he nods and goes out of the bedroom.

I quickly get dressed in my laid back but nice clothing as one would call it and part my hair like Jaehyung. (How he looks)

After getting dressed I realize it's 7:38 am

After getting dressed I realize it's 7:38 am. Oh, man holy shit. I rush out of the room and see Jaehyung eating his breakfast.

"Yah Jungkook I love cooking and preparing for the kid but it wouldn't kill you to at least pour his milk into the bowl"

"Sorry Hyung but I'm going to be late come on Jaehyung let's go" I don't even give him time to get up and simply carry him while Jin Hyung yells at me.

My manager is already in the car waiting for us along with a small team of security guards just in case anything happens.

"Alright, then Jungkook we already had the school sign the contract so that hey will keep it a secret from the world. Also before entering his classroom I will enter and make sure no phones or any electronics are out" He explains.