With You

21- With You

Marissa's POV  

        I stormed out of the hospital and immediately looked for Nick's car. How care he leave her alone like that? I'm going to fucking kill him. Not seeing his jeep on the lot, I dialed his number. Instantly, I heard a ringing close by and found Nick at the source of it, sitting against the side of the building hysterically crying. 

"Nick!" I shouted, marching over to him. "What the hell are you doing?!" 

He looked up, his face streaming with tears as his whole body shook. 

"D-Dead... B-baby." 

Grabbing his arm, I hauled him to his feet. 

"You need to get your shit together like right now. Demi is in there and she fucking needs you okay?" I wiped his face using his sleeve and led him into the hospital. Nick stumbled behind me and leaned against the wall as we got to Demi's room. 

"Guys? Can you come out here? Dianna bring Mac." 

~*Demi's POV*~ 

        Marissa called my mom and Mac out of the room and I could feel my body tense up as Nick walked in. It was obvious he'd been crying as he stood in the other corner of the room and sniffled. 

"Nick?" My voice cracked as I finally broke. He was across the room in a second, pulling me tight against his chest. 

"I'm s-so sorry." I blubbered, clutching him like a lifeline. 

"Calm down Demi, I'm the one who's sorry." 

I pulled back and looked at him, "But I killed our baby." 

He shook his head, "No you didn't Dems, things like this happen everyday. It just happened to be us this time." I just buried my face into his chest and let out all fo the tears i'd been holding in. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Nick asked, and I sighed, knowing this was coming. 

"I was going to tonight when we got home. You kept saying how annoyed you were with the producers kids and you were gone so much that.... that I dind't want the bbay to be the only reason you stayed with me." 

Again, I found myself in Nick's arms, him kissing my forehead. 

"Demi no, it's nothing like that. I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I'm gonna tell them I need a few weeks of for this. We're gonna get through this together." 

I forced a smile, knowing I'd never really get over it. 

        We'd been laying on the hospital bed for a while now, me randomly bursting into tears a sanother image of Nick with our baby was ripped from my mind and Nick would pull me against his chest, murmuring sweet nothings in my ear to calm me down. Finally, the door opened and Mac toddled in. Nick lifted her onto the bed and settled her between our bodies. 

"Why are you crying again momma?" She murmuring, touching my wet cheeks before looking up at Nick with accusing eyes, "What did you do?" 

I shook my head and took her face in my hands, "He didn't do anything babygirl. I just have alot of hurt in me right now." 

She nodded understandingly, "Okay." 

I smiled at her simplicity before pulling her against my chest, "I love you so much Mackenzie." 

She hugged me back tightly, "I love you too momma." 

"Always." 

~*~