Thank you... Wattys 2014

Dear Readers,        

        I am going to start this off by thanking anyone who has ever read, voted, or commented on Silence. Never in a million years did I EVER think that one of my books would reach 4 Million reads. I remember getting excited about 3,000 reads, or even 50,000 and now my perspective has changed, yet I stay humble because I really do appreciate each and every single read. 

        Wattpad has become my safe haven, a place where I can come and vent out my feelings in forms of creative material. I've never seen one negative comment, and that makes me SO happy. I seriously love you guys so much, and as I write this I cannot help but feel somewhat emotional.

        Silence was, and always will be my baby. I remember staying up all night writing this story so I wouldn't give into urges to do self-destructive things. I want you guys to know what I really do love each and every one of you and I encourage you guys to start writing, even if you think you won't be good at it, or that no one will read it, still write. Because for me, I never thought that this would ever happen. Never would I think that my fanfiction would be the number one Demi Lovato fanfiction on wattpad. 

Never give up, because you never know how close you are to your dreams. 

Now, for the next order of business,  

The Watty awards of 2014. 

I've been waiting for this all year. 

Silence will be under maintenance until December 15th. I, and a few others will be combing through it for errors and any other mistakes we may see so don't worry if you see this story being 'updated' because it will all be the same material. 

BUT. I NEED YOUR HELP. 

I NEED YOU GUYS TO GO ON TWITTER, AND POST THIS TWEET: 

I nominate Silence- Adopted by Demi Lovato for a #Watty2014 

AND THAT'S HOW YOU VOTE FOR ME. I WILL ALSO BE NOMINATING MY STORY DON'T TELL MOM, SO IF YOU READ THAT YOU CAN VOTE FOR THAT TOO. 

BUT HONESTLY WINNING A WATTY WOULD BE SUCH AN HONOR AND I'LL LOVE YOU GUYS  A LOT EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY LOVE YOU MORE THAN HUMANLY POSSIBLE. 

Until next time, 

Stay strong you beautiful motherfuckers.

-Rachel