I'm Sorry

CHAPTER 18- I'm Sorry 

Demi's POV 

        I woke up with my head on Nick's chest, his fingers trailing up and down my bare spine. As a huge smile spread across my face I hid in his shoulder and giggled.

"What's funny?" Nick murmured, his hand pausing.

I shook my head and looked into his warm eyes, "I love you so much." 

He smiled and kissed my nose, "I love you too, and I'm sorry about yesterday." 

I shook my head, "Nick it's fine-" 

"No it's not. I want my grandma to have a place in our kids lives but if she can't see past her opinions I'm perfectly fine with the other option too. But we don't have to worry about that for a while, I don't want kids until we've settled down... And we can focus on our careers right now." 

I nodded my head, "Mac's enough for me for a long time." 

He chuckled, "I'm sure she's concerned, she gave me the dirtiest look when your mom carried her out." 

I smiled, "That's my girl." 

Nick's arms tightened around me and he sighed, kissing my forehead. 

"We should have her sleep over there more often, it's been too long." 

I giggled and began to kiss my way down his chest, a smile on my lips as I felt him tense. 

"Well we have right now..." 

The second Nick's lips hit mine we were interrupted by the sound of the door bell ringing downstairs. I sighed and got up, pulling Nick's t-shirt over my head and grabbing a pair of shorts on the floor. 

"Demi." I turned around and smiled at Nick, who tapped his lips, then leaned down too kiss him quickly. Again, the doorbell rang and I sighed as Nick pulled away. 

"Go, before your mom breaks down the door." 

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. The second I opened the door Mac launched herself into my arms. 

"Hey babygirl." I murmured, kissing her air and wrapping my arms around her tiny body. She didn't answer, but snuggled her face into the crook of my neck. "I know baby, I'm tired too." 

My mom smirked, "So I'm guessing you and Nick made up." I blushed as I noticed her looking at my shorts which happened to be Nick's boxers. 

"Uhm... Yeah we're good now." My mom just smiled knowingly and my face turned bright red. 

"Okay I'll see you later mom, I love you." 

She nodded and let out a loud laugh as I shut the door, "Love you too Demi." 

~*~

        "Mac! Hold my hand baby!" I called, grabbing Mac's tiny hand in mine. We were at the grove for a shopping date but she was always getting distracted and wandering off. Suddenly Mac squealed and pulled on my hand. 

"Mommy! Can we get chocolate?!" She was looking towards the candy store that was brightly lit with rainbow signs. 

"Before we go home we can babe but we've got to get you some new clothes. You gotta stop growing!" She giggled as I poked her stomach. 

"But I'm hungry!" 

I shook my head, "After we go to a few stores we can get lunch. If you're good maybe we'll get froyo or McDonalds."