Family?

"Wait, so you guys are... Like, my family? This is my actual home?" you questioned. Ghirahim and Vaati both nodded. "... No... It can't be... Vaati, you destroyed people's homes a-and you've killed people! Tried to make them your slaves and things like that! You're evil, and I can't trust you! And you," you pointed at Ghirahim. "I don't know your deal but I bet you're a bad guy too if you're hanging out with this greenhorn!" you gestured to Vaati.

        "Greenhorn!? Have you lost your mind, woman!?" Vaati shouted worriedly. Ghirahim put an arm out in front of him, blocking him from you.

        "Clearly, she has, Vaati. Don't you remember? She's got some loose bolts? She probably doesn't even know of her magic! You really are a greenhorn." Ghirahom helped you up and brushed you off. "Don't mind him yet, he's still upset from losing you." he explained.

        "N-no, it's alright. I'm just a little confused as to what's going on. I think I just need a nap for right now... Maybe I'll have a dream about my past, who knows?" you said, getting a headache. You held your forehead.

        "Perhaps the form of transportation has made you unwell. Come, I'll take you to lay down." Ghirahim led you to a room with a large bed with red covers and a red carpet. He tucked you in and kissed your cheek, moving stands of hair out of your face. "Reast well, in the morning, I will help you remember the things you must know." He said quietly as you closed your eyes.

        "Ghirahim?" you called.

        "Yes darling?"

        "Be honest, will everything be ok? Don't lie... Please..." He didn't answer for a while. But when he did...

        "...No..."