The Mask

"I see.." Astrid started. "Evil. A dark ship of demonic energy. Targeted by another. All shipmates sentenced to death. All but one. A girl, left to drown in the darkened seas. (BEN DROWNED anyone?) Only to wash ashore, bareing the mark of evil mask over her heart. A curse from afar." She finished, and the crystal ball looked like it's normal color again. (oOo) (OMG! that prediction took me like forever to come up with! I deserve an appaulse!)

        "What's the mark, let me see." Link moved your scarf and shirt over your shoulder to reveal your mark. "Wit, I know this, it's Majora's mask! Why do you have a mark though? That mask salesman left with it years ago."

        Astrid walked up to us. "Before you defeated Skull Kid, the mask's powers had already taken over. He must have struck her with his magic." she pointed out.

        "And I didn't find out until now."

        "That doesn't matter now. What matters is what the mark means, what it does and if it'll be a problem." you added.

        "It will most likely be a problem. There probably is going to be some magic involved. You should find a way to remove it, or you may not be accepted if it were to get out to people." you nodded.

        "The mask salesman must know a lot about it. We should find him. He might be able to help." Link said.

        "How will you find him?" Astrid asked.

        "We'll head back to Hyrule and find Skull Kid. He might know about where he is. He can come with us if he wants."

        "I wish you good luck on your journey." And with that, you left for the boat.

        Sorry this chapter is so short....

Link & Shadow Link X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें