Gross!

So, this is going to continue with no tab button. Adventure!

And so the journey continues as Link and Shadow make their way to the bottom of the dungeon, searching for their lost friend (Y/N). They fought many monsters as they finally approached the final door in the darkest hallway.

"This is it." Shadow said quietly. "This must be where they're keeping her. We've checked everywhere else but this room."

"Can we just grab her and go? This place looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years. It's gross! There's mold everywhere!" Link replied.

"You sound like Zelda. Now shut up and give me the key." Link did as he was told. "That freakin bat didn't know what hit it." Shadow laughed to himself as he unlocked the door. "Come on." He opened the door, but when they went inside and looked around, there was nobody but pools of blood and some broken shackles.

"Do you think they took her out? The blood's pretty fresh." Link suggested.

"We don't know if it's her blood though, it could be just some monster's." Shadow suddenly turned around as he heard footsteps coming their way.

"(Y/N)! I brought something for you-" It was Ghirahim. He was carrying a tray of food but it went crashing to the floor as he stared at the scene.

"Ghirahim!" Link shouted.

"Where's (Y/N)!? What did you do to her!?" Ghirahim yelled back.

"Wait, so you don't have her?" Shadow questioned.

"I did a few hours ago!"

"Hours!? Ghirahim! You kept (Y/N) down here for A few hours!? I'm gonna kill you!" Link started to grab his sword but Shadow stopped him.

"He doesn't have her anymore. That just means we need to keep looking." Shadow said. Link looked at Shadow, then back at Ghorahim in rage.

"Fine. Are we leaving or aren't we?" Link pushed Ghirahim out of the way and started marching up the steps. "All that looking for nothing." Link sighed.

Meanwhile with BEN...

(Y/N) and BEN finally came around to the dungeon where Link and Shadow were. "Are you sure theyre down there? We were just there a few hours ago." (Y/N) said.

"Yes." replied BEN. "I sense them." and so, they started down.