History

Link set a course for what he called Hyrule. You sat on the front of the boat. Link stood beside you. "Link?" you started.

        "What is it?"

        "What's Hyrule?"

        "Hyrule is my homeland. It's also where princess Zelda lives."

        "What's the land like?"

        "Warm, grassy, more woodland than what those other islands had."

        "Where did you live?"

        "I lived in the forest. The Great Deku Tree took me in when I was born. I grew up in a village of people who are called the Kokiri. I thought I was one of them. They used to call me defective because everyone but me had a fairy. But then there was trouble with the Great Deku Tree, and I ended up having to save all of Hyrule. I had to get the Master sword and princess Zelda gave me the Ocarina of Time."

        "What happened?"

        (I'm almost to the point where I stopped writing. I'm going to have to make the rest up as I go along! T_T     Stupid non-creative brain, work!)

        "Someone evil named Ganondorf tried to take over Hyrule. But I- (Making it up now...) stopped him. And I was then known as the hero of time by everyone."

        "What about the mask?"

        "That's another story. I'll tell you that one some other day."

        "We're setting sail!" Linebeck shouted. You looked at the water as the boat started to move. You peered over the edge in amazement.

        "Don't lean over too much, you don't want to fall in." (LOL I did that once) Link laughed. You smiled.

        "What's in the water? Besides fish." you asked.

        "You ask a lot of questions. I like that." you blushed a little bit. "Sometimes there are monsters that jump out." you backed up toward him some. "Don't worry, it's safe." (yeah, totally safe. *Sarcasm*)