Hyrule

Later, it got dark, and Link decided it was time to rest. He brought you below deck and onto his bed once more. "Hey, Link?"

        "Hm?"

        "One more question before I pass out, what are we gonna do when we get to Hyrule?" you asked.

        "Get Skull Kid of course."

        "I know but, how are we going to find the Mask Salesman?"

        "... Good question." Link puzzled over it.

        "Nevermind, we'll figure it out later, right?" he nodded.

        "Well, goodnight." He closed his eyes. You couldn't help but observe him as he slept. "I can feel you watching me, you know." or what you thought was him sleeping. You became slightly flustered with his comment. "Is there something wrong?" he asked inoccently, keeping his eyes closed.

        "No, nothing." he came closer to you and turned.

        "Are you lonely?" he asked. Now that he mentioned it, you did feel kind of like that.

        "Maybe a little bit." you said quietly.

        "You can sleep with me if you want." he offered. He started to reach his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

        "Are you sure this is ok?" you asked.

        "No more questions." he yawned as he put his head on top of yours. You relaxed and fell asleep.

        The next morning, you landed at Hyrule. Link brought you into the woods. Linebeck decided that he'd stay with the ship.

        Link led you through th thick shrubbery. You followed slowly, because you tripped on every rock and tree root you came across. "We're almost there." Link said as he turned and let you catch up.

        "Good... I don't know how much longer I can keep this up." You breathed.

        SORRY IT'S SHORT! SMLLISH BRAIN COMING THROUGH!