Astrid

You and Link walked along a beaten path. He decided that you needed to wear something different than what you had on.(Your clothes are all ripped up and dirty. Outfit you will be wearing will be in the photo area. I don't care what colors you give it.) He lead you to a building and went inside. You were greeted with a rainbow of colors. "How do I know what's best to wear?" You aked him.

        "You'll know. I'll wait by the door, call me when you're ready."

                                                                                ...

        After all that looking, you found the perfect outfit. You ran up to Link and showed him what you'd found. He took it and brought it to the desk to buy it. "Go and change." He ordered. You did so, and came back. He smiled. "It looks good on you." he led you out again. "there's a fortuneteller on this island. Her name's Astrid."

        "Are we going to visit her?" you asked.

        "Yes. Maybe we can learn more about you or get your memory back."

        "I'm not sure if that's such a good idea." you said quietly.

        "Why not?"

        "What if I was evil or something, and if I get my memory back I might become that person again? I think it's best not to try that."

        "Well, let's at least find out what happened to you. If you think that you shouldn't get your memory back, I'm with you." he grabbed your hand and dragged you off. When you went inside another building, you looked around the heavily decoratef room. In the middle was a table with a crystal ball. "Astrid! Are you home?"

        A red-haired woman came out from a set of stairs on the left side of the room. "I'm here. What can I help you with?" she asked.

        "Can you tell us how she got here?" He gestured to you.

        "I can. Please, come forward to the crystal ball." You did as you were told. She moved her hands over the ball.

        It glowed white, then faded into a dark and gloomy black and purple fog.

        "I see..."