Dead

"(Y/N)!" The boys shouted. They all climed over the rubble to fling rocks away. They dug around, trying to search for you. They soon found your shoulder and quickly pulled you out. You were limp and blood came from scrapes and cuts. "No. She has to be alive!" Link yelled. He check for a pulse...

Nothing...

A heartbeat...

Nothing...

"... She's gone..." Link said quietly.

"She can't be!" BEN said, checking for himself. "... I don't understand..."

"What do we do?" Shadow asked. They all looked at each other.

Zelda was looking over Hyrule in her castle. But then she noticed three boys, no, the whole kingdom coming her way. She ran down to find out what the fuss was about, but what she saw was not what she thought she'd ever see in her life. Link carried the body and layed it down in the grass before her.

"Zelda... Is there something we can do?" Link asked. She looked at the body and leaned down to look at it more closely.

"... No... I'm sorry." Link couldn't take it anymore and broke down. He dropped to his knees as rain started to drop down from the sky. He wasnt the only one, the others felt bad. They drooped their heads.

"She didnt even get to hear the song I was gonna play for her..." Link sobbed.

"Why don't you play it for her now?" Zelda said quietly. Link took his ocarina and started to play a beautiful tune. The Song of Healing. After a while, Shadow joined in, and so did BEN. Zelda started singing. They played the most beautiful song anyone's ever heard.

Soon...

The body started glowing. To be more precise, the mask mark.