Together

After a long time of going up and down the stairs, (Y/N) and the others were reunited as their paths crossed. Link got and Shadow got freaked out by BEN, but (Y/N) explained who he was and even though BEN constantly made jokes about burning and killing Link, they got along. They had to get through Ghirahim and Vaati to leave, but it wasnt anything the Hylians (< right?) couldn't handle.

They finally were together.

There was just one problem...

They fought over you...

Every.

Single.

Day.

It was getting on your nerves. Link and Shadow daughter over your love and BEN didnt want you to go with those "weirdos". You would just sigh. You kind of wanted to be back in that dungeon now. It was quiet and nobody bothered you unless it was Vaati or Ghirahim bringing you things.

You rubbed your now cut and bruised wrists, thinking about the shackles. BEN tried his best to heal you by finding some fairies, but it never seemed to work, it didn't fix the wounds like it should have.

"Guys." you said when they were all fighting one day. They turned their attention to you. "Can't you just get along for once? I'll decide what I want. Not calm down." it often felt like you were just taking care of some children. Just babysitting.

And once again, it all changed for the worst.