Help

Shadow's P.O.V

        I got the bottle and started walking back. She's finally back where she belongs: with me. I smiled at my thought. But then it dropped, along with the bottle. It went crashing to the floor. (Y/N) was on the railing of the balcony and about to jump!

        Running now, I quickly busted through the doorway and grabbed her by her hand. "What do you think you're doing!?" I yelled at her. She looked up at me with suprise and anger in her eyes.

        "Let me go!" She yelled back.

        "Are you crazy!?" I lifted her up and pulled her over, holding her in my arms so she didn't try that again. "What were you thinking!? You could have been killed!" She looked down.

        "It would have been better than staying here." That broke me.

        "... You don't really... Really mean that. You're just upset. That's all." I wasn't just talking to her, I was also trying to convince myself that she still loved me. She always did and she always will.

        "Leave me alone." She made me drop my arms and walked around me.

        "Don't go." I grabbed her hand but she pulled away.

        "I just need to sleep for a while. Either that or you can lock me up so I don't escape. It would make your job so much easier." She sighed. I hugged her from behind.

        "You don't mean that."

        She sniffled, "Might as well." I turned her around and finally, she hugged me.

Your P.O.V

        *Where's Link? I don't know if I can act like I like Shadow for even 5 seconds.* You kept your grip on him. Fake tears formed in your eyes and you pressed your face into his chest. He tried to pull you closer and he rested his head on top of yours.

        "Come now, no need to cry. It's alright." You shook your head.

        "No, it's not." Your voice trembled.

        "Hey," he lifted up your chin so you were looking in his eyes. "Don't worry about a thing..." he leaned in close to your face and your lips almost touched his.

        Suddenly the door next to the both of you slammed open and you two jumped. Shadow turned his head and pulled you to him once more. You looked to see who saved you from that moment. It was Link! But he looked... heartbroken. *He must have seen what was going on and took it the wrong way!*

        "Link!" You reached out to him, but he stepped back in disbelief. "I-it's not what you think!"

Link's P.O.V

        *They were... Kissing... And... She was... She was into it...* That was what broke me. She didn't love me anymore. She was all over him.

        "Link!" she reached out to me, I couldn't believe her. I moved back. "I-it's not what you think!"

        "Then what is it? Because you sure seem to like that guy. You seemed to like what he was doing to you!" Tears threatened to fall. But I tried my hardest to keep them inside. *Hero's don't cry*

        "Link, please! It was an act!"

        Shadow Link suddenly kissed her. She tried to push him away. "Get off of me!" She yelled. I ran in and stood in between her and Shadow Link.

        "Keep your filthy hands away from her." I growled through clenched teeth.

        "Why? So you can take her away from me? Not happening." he pulled out his sword, as did I.

        "I beat you once, and I'll do it again." I threatened. "Three words. Get. A. Life."

        "Show me how much you love her through battle, then we shall see who loves her more. That will be determined by who lives. Fair?"

        "Bring it on."

        "WOULD YOU TWO JUST STOP IT!"