Unite

Your P.O.V

        "... Just stop." You said, half crying. Both the boys looked at you with a confused expression on their faces. "Look... You don't need to fight-"

        "This again? I already told you we're not brothers and we won't ever be." Shadow interrupted.

        "Shut up and listen!" You shouted. He gulped in response. "You are brothers. I can just feel it Shadow. And, why do you have to fight over me? Can't you come up with some sort of... Agreement?"

        "Does that mean you do have feelings for me?" Shadow questioned.

        "An agreement? With him?" Link asked.

        "What he said." Shadow pointed at Link.

        "Shadow, to answer your question, I'm actually quite unsure about it. And Link, yes. I did say agreement and did mean with Shadow." They looked at each other. Link suddenly started to walk over to Shadow. He put his sword away and held out his hand.

Link's P.O.V

        I held out my hand to Shadow. He glared at me, but took it. I pulled him toward me and wrapped my other arm around him.

        "What are you doing?" he growled in my ear.

        "If you try anything funny, I'll make sure you never use that heart you talked about ever again." And I pushed him away. He nodded.

        "Good! Now do you think you can be brothers?" (Y/N) asked. I turned to her and scratched the back of my head, smiling.

        "I wouldn't say we're brothers. But I guess we can consider this a... Sort of friendship. What do you think Shadow?" I looked over at him and he put his hand on my shoulder, standing next to me.

        "It's just a type of treaty. Don't get your hopes up." he said.

        "I'll take that as a yes! Now that we're together, can we move on with my mark problem?" (Y/N) asked.

        "Oh yeah, forgot about that." Shadow said. (Facepalm)

        "We need to find Majora's Mask, and quickly." I stated.

        Well, let's get going then! Come on!" (Y/N) ran outside with me and Shadow on her tail. As soon as we emerged from the front doors, we were greeted by Skull Kid and Fiore.

        "(Y/N)! Link!... And... That guy... What is he doing here with us?" Fiore asked.

        "He's coming along with us!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

        "Oh... O... K?"

*Time skip to the Lost Woods*

        "Well, I guess it's about time I got home." Fiore said sadly. We said our goodbyes, and she left.

        "Hey Link?" (Y/N) started.

        "Yeah?"

        "Do you think we'll see her again?" I thought back on the night that I had spent with her and Skull Kid. I knew she was dropping hints.

        "Yep, she'll be back, don't worry." I said as I lead her away.

        "I'm gonna go too. You should be able to find the Mask Salesman elsewhere. I don't know where he is, but not here. That's all I know. So... Goodbye." and Skull Kid hopped away.

Your P.O.V

        You could hear something else moving in the trees other than Skull Kid. It wasn't Fiore either. This sound was light and made the trees shiver. Shadow must have sensed it too because he took a step closer to you, as did Link.

        Suddenly, a strong wind blew the trees over and leaves blinded the three of you. A tornado was emerging and you tried to run. You tripped over a tree root and was sent into the twister, screaming as loud as you could for Link or Shadow.

*Another time skip to a strange place*

        The tornado dropped you and you looked around. You saw only two people standing before you, looking at you as though they expected something.

        "Hello my dear." One greeted. His hair was white and so were his lips. He wore white gloves with diamond shapes all over his outfit. He had a blue diamond shaped earring and some of his hair covered half his face.

        "And welcome home." The other said. He wore a violet cloak with a matching cap and his eyes were red. He extended a hand out to you. "We know you don't remember us but..."

        "But we're your friends. We want no harm to come to you."

        "I am Vaati, and this is Ghirahim." Vaati gestured to the guy he called Ghirahim. "We missed you a lot, we were looking everywhere for you!"